Lightens eye area

Posted by Reviewer1641006 on Mar 29, 2011

it's great for lightening dark circles. also very firming!

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1360293 on Jun 02, 2011

my favourite eye cream of all time. can apply eye makeup over it in the morning, light but works beautifully

You can notice a change after 2 weeks

Posted by 5306713252158130380 on Jan 08, 2014

my eyes look better after two weeks of use

very light ans soft!

Posted by 4745102446882629647 on Aug 25, 2013

I forgot about crow's feet under my eyes, cause I use this cream every day! It's not oily, quickly absorbed, handy dispenser, economical in use! I recomend to buy!

Truly firming

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

This is probably the only eye serum where I noticed the firming effect within days of using it. It works so well under my eyes, as wrinkles visibly vanish, that I like to use it on my face and neck as well. I have tried other creams that contain DMAE and similar ingredients, but I just didn't find them as effective as this particular firming eye serum.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1000808 on Jul 06, 2013

For the price of this product the value is fantastic. I have paid insane amounts of money for eye creams and serums that are packed with all sorts of cr*p that I cant even pronounce- I know the ingredients in this product and they are all the essentials! This serum firms the skin under my eyes and makes the fine lines and bags noticeably fade out of sight-- It says a lot for a sleep deprived uni student! I highly recommend it.

Feels lovely on your eyes.

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 31, 2015

Haven't noticed any firming features yet but I found it had a lovely smell and feel on my skin . I will purchase again

good

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)

Good moisturizer

Posted by 5356677145365361443 on Dec 11, 2015

I feel it helps a little with puffiness and moisturizers well in general.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Feb 03, 2014

It does not make a dramatic difference, but there is some improvement.