Truly firming

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

This is probably the only eye serum where I noticed the firming effect within days of using it. It works so well under my eyes, as wrinkles visibly vanish, that I like to use it on my face and neck as well. I have tried other creams that contain DMAE and similar ingredients, but I just didn't find them as effective as this particular firming eye serum.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1000808 on Jul 06, 2013

For the price of this product the value is fantastic. I have paid insane amounts of money for eye creams and serums that are packed with all sorts of cr*p that I cant even pronounce- I know the ingredients in this product and they are all the essentials! This serum firms the skin under my eyes and makes the fine lines and bags noticeably fade out of sight-- It says a lot for a sleep deprived uni student! I highly recommend it.

Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

My eyes are less puffy and the dark circles are reduced

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2833990 on Jan 08, 2012

Very good product for reducing fine lines around the eyes and at a good price!

Nice product so far

Posted by 4724150795183962376 on May 08, 2012

Extremely gentle around my eyes. Need very little product -- good value. Noticed slight improvement, but haven't been using it for long.

Star product , I really like it.

Posted by Reviewer2806653 on Feb 29, 2012

Star product , I really like it.

GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on May 13, 2012

This has been a life saver for my eyes. Great product for the price.

Feels lovely on your eyes.

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 31, 2015

Haven't noticed any firming features yet but I found it had a lovely smell and feel on my skin . I will purchase again

i dont stop use it !!

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

i dont stop use it

good

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)