Icky and gross. Thumbs down.

Posted by 5349098852128219669 on Nov 02, 2012

I really REALLY dislike this product, which I find to be cold, somewhat slippery and slimy, and ineffective at getting my face clean. I know there are lots of people out there who use lotion cleansers like this one, but I am used to a simple soap & water clean. My face just does not feel clean after using this product. If I had read the label more carefully before purchasing, I would have realized it was not what I was looking for in a cleanser. In general, I am pleased with Reviva products, but not this one. It is not right for me. I cannot recommend, and I will not repurchase.

Not sure what's the result

Posted by 4950004897329188083 on Jul 15, 2014

I'm not sure what's this suppose to do - it's not cleaning off my facial oil , after using the face is oily . I have a t zone oily, combination skin and I just feel this is not cleaning anything.

Harsh and irritating

Posted by Carybear on Dec 02, 2015

No it doesn't foam but I found this to be irritating and it made my skin dry and tight because there are ingredients to increase the penetration of ingredients which in turn, disrupts the skin's lipid barrier and eventually the stratum corneum. Watch out for Polysorbate-20 it's lauric acid and highly comedogenic. This is going back. Fifteen bucks for THIS garbage? No Thanks!

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Sep 15, 2012

I don't like this cleanser. I will try to use it up, but don't think it cleans my skin that well,and I don't have the patience to use so much time using it correctly.