Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Sep 15, 2012

I don't like this cleanser. I will try to use it up, but don't think it cleans my skin that well,and I don't have the patience to use so much time using it correctly.

Icky and gross. Thumbs down.

Posted by 5349098852128219669 on Nov 02, 2012

I really REALLY dislike this product, which I find to be cold, somewhat slippery and slimy, and ineffective at getting my face clean. I know there are lots of people out there who use lotion cleansers like this one, but I am used to a simple soap & water clean. My face just does not feel clean after using this product. If I had read the label more carefully before purchasing, I would have realized it was not what I was looking for in a cleanser. In general, I am pleased with Reviva products, but not this one. It is not right for me. I cannot recommend, and I will not repurchase.

Not sure what's the result

Posted by 4950004897329188083 on Jul 15, 2014

I'm not sure what's this suppose to do - it's not cleaning off my facial oil , after using the face is oily . I have a t zone oily, combination skin and I just feel this is not cleaning anything.