Good product but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on Aug 28, 2011

I ordered the cleanser, toner, and night cream of this variety. As stated, it will work for mature skin. I'm 27, so I was borderline in terms of the maturity in my skin. I find it to be too strong for my skin though, may be my skin is not mature enough as I thought. After using it for a week my skin began to clear up, and whitens. I got great compliments but in the second week I felt that it started to burn and my skin became quite sensitive to it. When I get a pimple, it is not the usual white head or bumps. The pimples are inflamed and pink in color and that hurts like crazy. So buy this with caution. But I do think that it does what it says. Try your luck if you think you have sun damaged and mature skin, because it does really clear it right up. I would definitely use it again but with caution as I did love the result (perhaps will use it a couple days a month). PS: I since gave it to mom, she loves it.

could be more concentrated

Posted by 4652858417460335867 on Jul 18, 2014

could be more concentrated I think there are too little glycolic acid in it

Glycolic Acid facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

This is my first time using it so i don't have a lot to say yet about the product. All i can say is that it feels like you're washing your face with lotion. It doesn't leave me with a clean feeling so i am using it together with another facial cleanser.

Nada especial

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

Lo utilizaba para dar mas efectividad a mi crema de acido glicolico pero creo que cualquier otro vale igual....

dont like it