Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Good product but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on Aug 28, 2011

I ordered the cleanser, toner, and night cream of this variety. As stated, it will work for mature skin. I'm 27, so I was borderline in terms of the maturity in my skin. I find it to be too strong for my skin though, may be my skin is not mature enough as I thought. After using it for a week my skin began to clear up, and whitens. I got great compliments but in the second week I felt that it started to burn and my skin became quite sensitive to it. When I get a pimple, it is not the usual white head or bumps. The pimples are inflamed and pink in color and that hurts like crazy. So buy this with caution. But I do think that it does what it says. Try your luck if you think you have sun damaged and mature skin, because it does really clear it right up. I would definitely use it again but with caution as I did love the result (perhaps will use it a couple days a month). PS: I since gave it to mom, she loves it.

dont like it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013

wont reorder.

Nada especial

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

Lo utilizaba para dar mas efectividad a mi crema de acido glicolico pero creo que cualquier otro vale igual....

could be more concentrated

Posted by 4652858417460335867 on Jul 18, 2014

could be more concentrated I think there are too little glycolic acid in it

Glycolic Acid facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

This is my first time using it so i don't have a lot to say yet about the product. All i can say is that it feels like you're washing your face with lotion. It doesn't leave me with a clean feeling so i am using it together with another facial cleanser.