Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A new tool for better skin

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I began several months ago using Reviva's 5% Glycolic Acid Cream and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream. Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 products seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend them all for better looking skin. It works for me and I'm 55 and live in the desert SW.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 11, 2010

It really helps get rid of zits and pimples. Face feels fresh and clean. I'm planning on ordering more.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Sep 05, 2008

I bought this because I could no longer afford an expensive glycolic acid product. I didn't have much hope but am really surprised! I truly love this product and hope they will make a 15% soon!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Nov 29, 2011

I decided to try the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser prior to starting a course of Jessner peels and I am so happy I did. My skin has never been so clear and smooth. The cleanser along with the peels has lightened my sunspots immensly and the more I continue to use this cleanser the more clearer my skin becomes. It is not drying at all and leaves my skin silky smooth.

Working for me.

Posted by Reviewer2933159 on Feb 12, 2012

Love this glycolic acid cleanser ! Removes make-up with just a very small amount of product and leaves skin soft and supple. 2 weeks and I see lightening of facial sunspots on my face, also seems to be minimizing skin tags that I am prone to. I'm 56 w/ quite a bit of sun damage. I'm following up with Derma E DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme so that combo might be key.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »