A new tool for better skin

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I began several months ago using Reviva's 5% Glycolic Acid Cream and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream. Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 products seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend them all for better looking skin. It works for me and I'm 55 and live in the desert SW.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Sep 05, 2008

I bought this because I could no longer afford an expensive glycolic acid product. I didn't have much hope but am really surprised! I truly love this product and hope they will make a 15% soon!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Nov 29, 2011

I decided to try the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser prior to starting a course of Jessner peels and I am so happy I did. My skin has never been so clear and smooth. The cleanser along with the peels has lightened my sunspots immensly and the more I continue to use this cleanser the more clearer my skin becomes. It is not drying at all and leaves my skin silky smooth.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 11, 2010

It really helps get rid of zits and pimples. Face feels fresh and clean. I'm planning on ordering more.

Working for me.

Posted by Reviewer2933159 on Feb 12, 2012

Love this glycolic acid cleanser ! Removes make-up with just a very small amount of product and leaves skin soft and supple. 2 weeks and I see lightening of facial sunspots on my face, also seems to be minimizing skin tags that I am prone to. I'm 56 w/ quite a bit of sun damage. I'm following up with Derma E DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme so that combo might be key.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1815940 on Sep 30, 2012

I ordered it by mistake. I though that I bought a Glycolic Toner but when my purchasing had arrived, I realized I order this one. When I tried this for the first time, I was a little bit nervous. But after using it twice I felt my face is really smooth. I've already used Glycolic Acid Cream 5% and 10%, so it doesn't feel itching or pricking at all to me. I strongly recommend that if you have experienced using Glycolic Acid products.

A staple product for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1441258 on Mar 08, 2013

I've combination to oily skin and suffer from a mild form of acne. This cleanser helps to unclog the pores and gently exfoliates the skin. I find the it works best when applied liberally and left for about 5 minutes. The result is very good, skin is left soft and clean, pimples tend to go away much faster.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 16, 2013

It's very mild glycolic cleanser. Before I went into shower, I massage my face with this cream cleanser with a bit of water and leave it on for about 5 minutes. And then I take a shower and I do wash my face with other regular cleanser. This helps a lot with downsizing my pores. I love this and reviva's glycolic acid toner as well.

I like Reviva products

Posted by 4802456087404221262 on Sep 30, 2013

I really like this product. I am a 50 plus women who has used this facial cleanser mixed with an apricot scrub and I like the results of smooth soft skin. I also use their Glycolic acid a couple times a month. But if you in the sun wear sunscreen or only do it in the winter!

helped my skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

this has a pH of 3.5 which makes the glycolic acid effective. this has helped shrink some small pimples. be sure to read the directions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »