Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Working for me.

Posted by Reviewer2933159 on Feb 12, 2012

Love this glycolic acid cleanser ! Removes make-up with just a very small amount of product and leaves skin soft and supple. 2 weeks and I see lightening of facial sunspots on my face, also seems to be minimizing skin tags that I am prone to. I'm 56 w/ quite a bit of sun damage. I'm following up with Derma E DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme so that combo might be key.

Icky and gross. Thumbs down.

Posted by 5349098852128219669 on Nov 02, 2012

I really REALLY dislike this product, which I find to be cold, somewhat slippery and slimy, and ineffective at getting my face clean. I know there are lots of people out there who use lotion cleansers like this one, but I am used to a simple soap & water clean. My face just does not feel clean after using this product. If I had read the label more carefully before purchasing, I would have realized it was not what I was looking for in a cleanser. In general, I am pleased with Reviva products, but not this one. It is not right for me. I cannot recommend, and I will not repurchase.

A staple product for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1441258 on Mar 08, 2013

I've combination to oily skin and suffer from a mild form of acne. This cleanser helps to unclog the pores and gently exfoliates the skin. I find the it works best when applied liberally and left for about 5 minutes. The result is very good, skin is left soft and clean, pimples tend to go away much faster.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 16, 2013

It's very mild glycolic cleanser. Before I went into shower, I massage my face with this cream cleanser with a bit of water and leave it on for about 5 minutes. And then I take a shower and I do wash my face with other regular cleanser. This helps a lot with downsizing my pores. I love this and reviva's glycolic acid toner as well.

I like Reviva products

Posted by 4802456087404221262 on Sep 30, 2013

I really like this product. I am a 50 plus women who has used this facial cleanser mixed with an apricot scrub and I like the results of smooth soft skin. I also use their Glycolic acid a couple times a month. But if you in the sun wear sunscreen or only do it in the winter!