Glycolic Acid facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

This is my first time using it so i don't have a lot to say yet about the product. All i can say is that it feels like you're washing your face with lotion. It doesn't leave me with a clean feeling so i am using it together with another facial cleanser.

Not my cup of tea

Posted by 5558699336478586443 on Dec 05, 2016

This cleanser definately doesn't remove make-up so you need another cleanser for that. Didn't notice any difference to any other cleanser except this seemed to dry my skin a bit too much.

develop pimple after using

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

I use once a week. Somehow each week I use, I develop a big red acne on my chin. So I have to stop using m.

Harsh and irritating

Posted by Carybear on Dec 02, 2015

No it doesn't foam but I found this to be irritating and it made my skin dry and tight because there are ingredients to increase the penetration of ingredients which in turn, disrupts the skin's lipid barrier and eventually the stratum corneum. Watch out for Polysorbate-20 it's lauric acid and highly comedogenic. This is going back. Fifteen bucks for THIS garbage? No Thanks!

Not sure what's the result

Posted by 4950004897329188083 on Jul 15, 2014

I'm not sure what's this suppose to do - it's not cleaning off my facial oil , after using the face is oily . I have a t zone oily, combination skin and I just feel this is not cleaning anything.

dont like it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013

wont reorder.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Sep 15, 2012

I don't like this cleanser. I will try to use it up, but don't think it cleans my skin that well,and I don't have the patience to use so much time using it correctly.

Gift

Posted by Reviewer3065472 on Aug 12, 2008

This purchase was made for a gift. No feedback from recipient at this time on product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »