love it !!!working great for oily and problem skin !!!!!

Posted by 5367151851216653351 on Mar 12, 2016

That's really great moisturizer which give you a present to feel yourself perfect !!!!! Glycol acid renew the cells of skin , makes skin smooth and moisture .... That's moisturizer helps to avoid breakouts and redness... It's penetrate deep to the cells and working for a long time ... It's calm down pimples ... Very light moisturizer , also it can be perfect for base make up!!!!!

Best Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2418508 on Aug 19, 2015

I've used this for 3 years now! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it from breaking out without drying it out (Combination skin). Hands down the best moisturizer I've tried!

La meilleure crème visage!!!!

Posted by 5475088326693228868 on May 06, 2015

Cette crème qui contient de l'acide glycolique fonctionne très bien mais je l'utilise plutôt la nuit car un peu gras sinon. Cette crème unifie mon teint, resserre mes pores, agit sur mes boutons d'acné, mes cicatrices. Elle me fait une peau ferme, rebondi, douce. Elle n'aggrave pas mon acné. J'adore cette crème dommage qu'on ne puisse pas l'acheter en France ou Europe

I love this product!

Posted by 4966679983442070411 on Jan 03, 2015

This moisturizer is great! I have combination skin and it sometimes gets dry during the winter, so I was worried if this would give me enough moisture. I love how it goes on, feel so silky and creamy and absorbs really well. It also has made a difference with my skin. It's so much smoother and I think it has decreased my breakouts. I really would recommend this product to anyone with combination or problem skin.

I like it

Posted by 5021343879529458602 on Oct 06, 2014

Good! Good!! It helps improve skin tone, so I like it, even feel dry.

Do not overuse!

Posted by Reviewer3267031 on Jan 13, 2014

It takes time for the skin to get used to the acid. Irritation is common and will fade away over the next couple of weeks. Never use more than once a day! Peeling of the skin may occur.

My search is over

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 21, 2013

I have combination skin and have searched for years for a moisturizer that didn't make my nose break out. After about 30 years of searching I've finally found a product I can use all over my face and not break out. In addition to not causing my oily t-zone to break out after moisturizing, it has totally taken away rough skin from the drier areas of my face, such as cheeks and forehead. However it's made it causes my skin to take the moisture in instead of just sitting on top of my skin. It does what it says it does. The smell of the cream isn't a flowery fragrance, but it gets the job done. I'll be ordering this product again.

Muy buena

Posted by 5286890937673899730 on Nov 19, 2013

Al principio me resultaba un poco grasa y me sacaba brillos a las pocas horas, pero ahora que llevo 1 mes utilizándola noto muchísimo los resultados, la reducción de grasa es bestial y tengo la piel mucho más luminosa, bonita y suave, además a penas me salen granitos.

nice and light

Posted by 5023934476811979960 on Nov 09, 2013

not heavy like their other creams, yet still strong Glycolic acid action. perfect for smoothing skin, softening blackheads, and fast exfoliation.

Less acne!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I struggle with a little bit of acne from time to time, but this - combined with the 10% glycolic acid cream from Reviva at night - really keeps it under control. It lasts for a long time as well. The smell isn't the best, but I really don't care as long as it is doing its job. Works very well under make-up as well. May sting a bit when applyed on acne or cuts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »