Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Oily Skin Daytime Light Cream Moisturizer, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 5-star

An excellent cream! / Отличный крем!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

An excellent cream for oily and combination skin. Leather with perfect, does not clog pores, plus a light lifting effect. Be sure to buy again! / Отличный крем для жирной и комбинированной кожи. Кожа с ним идеальна, поры не забивает, плюс лёгкий эффект лифтинга. Обязательно куплю повторно!

Great Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

I recommend it to people who has sensitive skin or just start to use skin products with AHA.Recommend to everyone with a light moisturizer.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1650669 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this cream twice a day. It's perfect for my oily acne skin. Love it! Очень хороший крем! Увлажняет и воспалений стало значительно меньше.

Less acne!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I struggle with a little bit of acne from time to time, but this - combined with the 10% glycolic acid cream from Reviva at night - really keeps it under control. It lasts for a long time as well. The smell isn't the best, but I really don't care as long as it is doing its job. Works very well under make-up as well. May sting a bit when applyed on acne or cuts.

My search is over

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 21, 2013

I have combination skin and have searched for years for a moisturizer that didn't make my nose break out. After about 30 years of searching I've finally found a product I can use all over my face and not break out. In addition to not causing my oily t-zone to break out after moisturizing, it has totally taken away rough skin from the drier areas of my face, such as cheeks and forehead. However it's made it causes my skin to take the moisture in instead of just sitting on top of my skin. It does what it says it does. The smell of the cream isn't a flowery fragrance, but it gets the job done. I'll be ordering this product again.