DON'T BUY IT!!!!

Posted by 4856076524257433384 on Apr 19, 2016

It's black, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BROWN!!! :(

Good product for good price, color nice brown

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Dec 13, 2015

This is good product, I am very satisfied, as it looks very natural, do not make any clumps. I have asian style lashes - very straight, but still this looks good and keeps all day on lashes. Also easy to take of. Like! Use it sometimes even when go to gym.

Good Hypoallergenic Mascara

Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Nov 29, 2015

At first I didn't like it at all. It was to wet and hard to get a good result. But after a while it dries and gets a better consistency. And it feels like a "normal" Mascara with a great result.The only minus is that after a long day, the color sometimes rubs off to the skin under my eyes etc.If you are in need of a okay hypoallergenic mascara, this is more than good:)

Never smears! Ha!

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on May 08, 2015

on a humid day, don't accidentally run your eye or you'll look like a raccoon! Never again. ELF mascara works great. I'll never buy this again.

Love it!

Posted by 4618264634295053734 on Feb 11, 2015

I wear this daily with my contacts and no problems! Great value for the price.

form Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Dec 02, 2014

totally OK mascara

Not even close to brown

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 12, 2014

It's actually black. Like, seriously. I even tried drawing on the back of my hand with its brush to see if I'm mistaken - nah, still black. So disappointed 'cause I am no fan of this particular mascara, and I simply wanted to try out brown to see if it suits me. Now I have to go back to my old Physician's Formula, Organic Wear Mascara - and let me tell ya, it's way better.

Best value on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 02, 2014

Probably one of the cheapest natural mascaras available, and one of the best. It builds volume more than any natural mascara I have come across so far, and is best after its been open for a week or two. It contains a few questionable ingredients, but still is safer than most mascaras. It does not contain parabens, as some out of date websites list. If I can find something comparable with cleaner ingredients, I may switch over, but I have been purchasing this one every couple of months, for over a year and have been very happy with it. One important note is that the formula is very wet when you first open it. After a week or two when it has dried a bit, it works so much better to build volume!

As always, a great mascara for an amazing price!

Posted by Reviewer3267031 on Jan 13, 2014

If you're looking for a mascara for regular use, buying this is a nobrainer.

The best mascara I've found in a long time

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I've tried Dr. Hauschka and other 'earth friendly' brands, but Reviva's is much better and much more fairly priced than the others. I just can't use Dior mascara and all the rest without feeling guilty. Why should animals be hurt just for my vanity/product identification?