My favorite mascara!

Posted by winwinwin on Mar 19, 2016

This is my favorite black mascara. Stays on all day, allows to build up thick lashes, the product lasts a long time without drying out and the price is very (!) good. My lashes look healthier now. Perfect! :) P.S. My mum uses it, too.

Pse. Nada recomendable.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 15, 2016

La compré por las buenas críticas en los foros Vogue... Pero nada, o me llegó en mal estado o mis expectativas fueron demasiado altas. Aplicarse esta máscara de pestañas y nada es lo mismo. Resultado taaan natural que ni se nota xD Además al poco se secó, a la basura.

Smudges

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

Great ingredients, but smudges badly. Would not recommend unless you are going for the panda look.

Brilliant natural mascara

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

I know a lot of people either love or hate this mascara. I love it! It will not give you superior volume, but it does add some length and volume. For this reason, it's more for day than going out at night. This mascara dries quickly, is not sticky, and only smudges slightly. The cap has a "grip" which I love. The ingredients are on point for me, as I set higher standards with the ingredients I use. While I bought this in black, I have used to brown as an eyebrow filler. Works great!

Great mascara

Posted by 5329236936684000866 on Dec 12, 2015

I am very pleased with this product. Only con is that it takes time to build up the eyelashes thick - which I found inconvenient as busy mum. Maybe slightly thinner mascara would help?

Hard to remove

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Sep 24, 2015

The mascara was OK, a bit "thin", but it was very hard to remove, got really sore... Will not buy again...

Natural looks

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015

Looks like you're not wearing mascara. To get any volume, you really have to build it.

won't buy it again

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Apr 01, 2015

did nothing to my eyelashes :/

Affordable, works pretty well!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

Probably one of the cheapest natural mascaras available, and one of the best. It builds volume more than any natural mascara I have come across so far, and is best after its been open for a week or two. It contains a few questionable ingredients, but still is safer than most mascaras. It does not contain parabens, as some out of date websites list. If I can find something comparable with cleaner ingredients, I may switch over, but I have been purchasing this one every couple of months, for over a year and have been very happy with it. One important note is that the formula is very wet when you first open it. After a week or two when it has dried a bit, it works so much better to build volume!

ПОЖАЛУЙ ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ ПЛЮС ГИПОАЛЕРГЕННОСТЬ

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ТУШЬ ГИПОАЛЕРГЕННАЯ,ДА НЕ РАЗДРАЖАЕТ ГЛАЗА, НО, ЕЕ БУДТО БЫ И НЕТ НА МНЕ, ХОТЬ В 2-СЛОЯ,ХОТЬ В 3, НИКАКОГО ОБЬЕМА,НИКАКОЙ ДЛИНЫ,СОБСТВЕННО ПРОИЗВОДИТЕЛЬ ИХ И НЕ ОБЕЩАЕТ. Я НАНОШУ ЕЕ В 1-2 СЛОЯ И ПОВЕРХ УДЛИНЯЮЩУЮ ТУШЬ,КАК -ТО ТАК, ТОЛЬКО ЕЕ НОСИТЬ НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ. НАДО Ж ЕЕ КАК-ТО ПРИКОНЧИТЬ)