Natural looks

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015

Looks like you're not wearing mascara. To get any volume, you really have to build it.

ПОЖАЛУЙ ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ ПЛЮС ГИПОАЛЕРГЕННОСТЬ

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ТУШЬ ГИПОАЛЕРГЕННАЯ,ДА НЕ РАЗДРАЖАЕТ ГЛАЗА, НО, ЕЕ БУДТО БЫ И НЕТ НА МНЕ, ХОТЬ В 2-СЛОЯ,ХОТЬ В 3, НИКАКОГО ОБЬЕМА,НИКАКОЙ ДЛИНЫ,СОБСТВЕННО ПРОИЗВОДИТЕЛЬ ИХ И НЕ ОБЕЩАЕТ. Я НАНОШУ ЕЕ В 1-2 СЛОЯ И ПОВЕРХ УДЛИНЯЮЩУЮ ТУШЬ,КАК -ТО ТАК, ТОЛЬКО ЕЕ НОСИТЬ НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ. НАДО Ж ЕЕ КАК-ТО ПРИКОНЧИТЬ)

Helt grei

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Ok mascara. Drysser ikke, og holder bra. Litt vanskelig å fjærne m sminkeservietter.

its okay

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on Jun 23, 2014

I thought this was great after reading the reviews but its not my favorite,it looks more natural as if u did not put any thing

Not my fave.

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

This is an okay mascara...not my fave. It is a bit oily. A little hard to put a second coat. But for the price it can't be beat.

Ok

Posted by KatySeventy on Mar 25, 2014

My favourite is L'Oreal Volumissime x5. Reviva Lab's mascara is a clear contender when it comes to colour, texture and ability to last. However, I find the brush too large and difficult to work with.

Good

Posted by 4747899734354105404 on Mar 22, 2014

With this price a great mascara, but with my greasy skin it gets smudged along the day..

not very good

Posted by 5149274917769645915 on Mar 06, 2014

Gives color, but doesn't give volume

good but not the best

Posted by marianF on Feb 20, 2014

The result of this mascara is far from dramatic, just some decent length and volume, fine enough for daytime use.In my case there was no smudging or flaking.Generally, an ok, inexpensive mascara but unfortunately there are a couple of parabens in it :(..........update review:I just checked the ingredients again and it seems that the parabens have been removed.Maybe I will give it another try.

Just ok

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 19, 2013

This is great that its natural, but it runs too easily off my eyelashes and under my eyes. I found a synthetic waterproof mascara works better for my sensitive eyes, because it doesn't run at all into my eyes during the day, and make me tear up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »