Great mascara

Posted by 5329236936684000866 on Dec 12, 2015

I am very pleased with this product. Only con is that it takes time to build up the eyelashes thick - which I found inconvenient as busy mum. Maybe slightly thinner mascara would help?

Affordable, works pretty well!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

Probably one of the cheapest natural mascaras available, and one of the best. It builds volume more than any natural mascara I have come across so far, and is best after its been open for a week or two. It contains a few questionable ingredients, but still is safer than most mascaras. It does not contain parabens, as some out of date websites list. If I can find something comparable with cleaner ingredients, I may switch over, but I have been purchasing this one every couple of months, for over a year and have been very happy with it. One important note is that the formula is very wet when you first open it. After a week or two when it has dried a bit, it works so much better to build volume!

satisfactory

Posted by 5021714031892836836 on Dec 29, 2014

get dry soon after opening

nice, but quite thin.

Posted by jessmorganz on Sep 02, 2014

nice, lasts well, no flaking or smudging - but it's quite thin, and doesn't add much length or thickness at all. it has about the same effect as an eyelash tint, but temporary.

Great in many ways

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Aug 31, 2014

This is a great mascara in many ways. It adds serious lenght and still looks pretty natural. Only downside is that it is pretty hard to remove.

Bueno

Posted by 5204998758576861832 on Jul 08, 2014

si es bueno, aunque el cepillo aun no me convence mucho

Good

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

Gave this a go for the first time and have liked it. A little thicker than the Physicians formula organic mascara which is what I like. Seems good quality and lasts all day. WIll purchase again.

good but no superlash

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

The texture is very silky and it doesn't clump or crumble but it's a bit too light for me. I'm used to the full, thick, long lashes efect and this didn't do it. It just paints the lashes black and that's it. I gave it to a friend who needed just the colour efect and she loves it.

heard it was good

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I haven't used it yet, but my girlfriends tell me it's good. will revisit with a review later. I wanted something without a lot of bad things in it.

4++

Posted by 5444379119621907923 on Dec 06, 2013

This product is for those who prefer natural, effect. I buy a second time and will continue, as it began to grow after restnitsy