from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on May 05, 2011

Good! I like it, at first it doesnt paint very well, but after second occasion, the eaves looks great! Will buy it in future

Lasting Mascara

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Does not drip and last all day. Comfy too. Recommended A++ Does its job and quite a steal for its price.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 02, 2012

I am super sensative to everything. I love this product. Easy to apply. Does not clump up. Its great!

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3110804 on Mar 11, 2011

I like it, very nice.Super!!!

Very good

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Quite a wet mascara, doesn't clump lashes together, nice brush applicator. Very black colour, gives good length and volume

best mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jun 09, 2011

best mascara ever for fully, long eyelashes and for more meaning look!

Favorite!

Posted by KaliMama on Jan 14, 2011

I was positivly surprised by this one, as I`ve had some difficulties finding a natural mascara that meets my expectations. Most natural mascaras, in my opinion, doesn`t add much volume, but this one does! It also lasts a long time. It might smudge a little (but nothing compared to the other natural one`s I`ve tried!!), and is a little hard to remove, but it`s still my favorite and I won`t bother trying anything else as long as I get get my hands on this Even my mom, who`s the pickiest person I know when it comes to mascaras loved this!

The best natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

This makes beautiful eyelashes, and doesnt irritate my eyes. Perfect!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1182397 on Mar 26, 2011

I've tried some natural mascaras before, however, they all had much smaller effect on my lashes than the non-natural ones. Just a bit darker, and that's it. This one is completely different. It has an effect as good as all the usual mascaras, while it still has the natural ingredients. I also like that it is not waterproof. And the price is incredible! Will definitely buy more.

Great for everyday make up.

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

This is the only non waterproof mascara that hasn't smudged on me.Leaves the lashes soft and light! I love this, I would absolutely and definitely repurchuse! It is a HG product and really gives you long fanned eye-lashes. I highly recommend it!