A little clumpy

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

A new tube of mascara always leaves an excess of product on my lashes, and this one in particular seems to leave a lot. I just wipe the wand before I apply, but the product seems a little wetter than another brand I use (Bare Escentuals). Once I put it on, it looks fine, but I would just caution users to apply in small doses at first.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Oct 11, 2010

lovely and soft

Great!

Posted by Tocarro on Nov 06, 2010

Covered nicely, thickened, lengthened, it was fabulous rich black, just as good as volumous from maybelline.. except I prefer waterproof or I would definitely buy again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Feb 11, 2011

Good mascara with this price. Gives wolume, and doesn't smudge easily. Makes "lumbs" ans lashes stick together quite easily pretty easily.

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3110804 on Mar 11, 2011

I like it, very nice.Super!!!

Favorite!

Posted by KaliMama on Jan 14, 2011

I was positivly surprised by this one, as I`ve had some difficulties finding a natural mascara that meets my expectations. Most natural mascaras, in my opinion, doesn`t add much volume, but this one does! It also lasts a long time. It might smudge a little (but nothing compared to the other natural one`s I`ve tried!!), and is a little hard to remove, but it`s still my favorite and I won`t bother trying anything else as long as I get get my hands on this Even my mom, who`s the pickiest person I know when it comes to mascaras loved this!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1182397 on Mar 26, 2011

I've tried some natural mascaras before, however, they all had much smaller effect on my lashes than the non-natural ones. Just a bit darker, and that's it. This one is completely different. It has an effect as good as all the usual mascaras, while it still has the natural ingredients. I also like that it is not waterproof. And the price is incredible! Will definitely buy more.

Akvile

Posted by Reviewer2074176 on Mar 24, 2011

super, now my eyes look much better

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on May 05, 2011

Good! I like it, at first it doesnt paint very well, but after second occasion, the eaves looks great! Will buy it in future

best mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jun 09, 2011

best mascara ever for fully, long eyelashes and for more meaning look!