great

Posted by 5375005105973823789 on Apr 20, 2014

like it

good but no superlash

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

The texture is very silky and it doesn't clump or crumble but it's a bit too light for me. I'm used to the full, thick, long lashes efect and this didn't do it. It just paints the lashes black and that's it. I gave it to a friend who needed just the colour efect and she loves it.

Gives a bit volume but it difficult to get off.

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Mar 31, 2014

Average mascara not bad but not very good. What I dislike the most is that it is barely impossible to get off with soaps. I like when mascara is easy possible to take off. Does not last long in rainy day.

Ok

Posted by KatySeventy on Mar 25, 2014

My favourite is L'Oreal Volumissime x5. Reviva Lab's mascara is a clear contender when it comes to colour, texture and ability to last. However, I find the brush too large and difficult to work with.

Good

Posted by 4747899734354105404 on Mar 22, 2014

With this price a great mascara, but with my greasy skin it gets smudged along the day..

not very good

Posted by 5149274917769645915 on Mar 06, 2014

Gives color, but doesn't give volume

Good sensitive mascara

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 05, 2014

I like this and will order again! Rinses easily away and doens´t irritate eyes. And price is really low :)

good but not the best

Posted by marianF on Feb 20, 2014

The result of this mascara is far from dramatic, just some decent length and volume, fine enough for daytime use.In my case there was no smudging or flaking.Generally, an ok, inexpensive mascara but unfortunately there are a couple of parabens in it :(..........update review:I just checked the ingredients again and it seems that the parabens have been removed.Maybe I will give it another try.

I've stopped using Dior..this is way better!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Better at making my teensy lashes look pretty than the ones I used for a long while (Diorshow and Iconic), much lower of a price, plus I don't feel guilty about caged animals getting abused for my vanity.

Good

Posted by 5309727325961026374 on Jan 30, 2014

Not bad, quite satisfied