Love it

Posted by Reviewer2255453 on Dec 09, 2011

This mascara is everything I've wanted in a natural, clean cosmetic - no sensitivity to it, it goes on thick and stays on, and the price is unbelievable.

Does not clump or irritate

Posted by Reviewer2370040 on Oct 09, 2011

This mascara is the best mineral mascara I have ever used. It does not clump or irritate and creates lovely long, black natural looking lashes. Great value for money.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1715938 on Nov 30, 2011

when I was about 25 years old I developed allergies to eye makeup, I had to quite wearing it completely. I have not worn mascara for over 30 years. I tried everything that said "hypo-allergenic" on it but was unable to wear any of it. I grew accustomed to not wearing make-up but as I grow older I could see I need something to brighten my eyes up a bit. I found your product on line and with a lot of cautious optimism I purchased it. I am thrilled with it, I can wear it all day and it doesn't bother me at all.

Makes my lashes seems longer and thicker...

Posted by Reviewer1764559 on Aug 01, 2012

I had sensitive eyes and it did not irritate them. Good product.

Great for people with allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2444280 on Apr 13, 2012

This is great! It doesnt make my eyes itch, like most of mascara does. Will buy again!!

The best natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

This makes beautiful eyelashes, and doesnt irritate my eyes. Perfect!

Lasting Mascara

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Does not drip and last all day. Comfy too. Recommended A++ Does its job and quite a steal for its price.

Great for everyday make up.

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

This is the only non waterproof mascara that hasn't smudged on me.Leaves the lashes soft and light! I love this, I would absolutely and definitely repurchuse! It is a HG product and really gives you long fanned eye-lashes. I highly recommend it!

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 02, 2012

I am super sensative to everything. I love this product. Easy to apply. Does not clump up. Its great!

I've stopped using Dior..this is way better!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Better at making my teensy lashes look pretty than the ones I used for a long while (Diorshow and Iconic), much lower of a price, plus I don't feel guilty about caged animals getting abused for my vanity.