New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, InterCell, Hyaluronic Acid Night Gel, 1.25 oz (35 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

from New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 12, 2011

Sticky! I tried using it at night under Revive collagen and it ended up a sticky mess!... now I use during the day under day cream.. haven't been using for long enough to tell if its effective. Prefer one lighter and not sticky. Don't think i will buy again.

Excellent value for the price!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Sep 17, 2011

I like this gel for both day and night, though I do layer it with other products, as my skin is rather dry. It is even great under my eye cream (and doesn't irritate my eyes). My fine lines have visibly diminished and my skin feels much, much smoother than before. Yes, it is slightly sticky, but that also makes it a good primer for makeup, actually! It also helped calm down my (mostly cystic) acne a bit, as it doesn't irritate it like some other products. Definitely a winner and I will be buying it regularly!

the best

Posted by kristinap on Dec 20, 2010

The best moisturizing thing I`ve ever used. My husband with extra dry and allergic skin tried it too - and asks me to buy more))

Works great!

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

This gel is hyaluronic acid in a gel that works with the fluids you drink to increase moisture in your skin. I notice that it makes my skin very soft and it feels great when I wake up. I love the price, but not the packaging. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead 5. It is in a jar with no applicator and it can get messy. Otherwise, the product works well.

great product