VERY GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

As other Reviva Labs products, it is no miracle product, but I like the way it leaves my skin.

Light Skin Peel

Posted by 4763476268702826776 on Dec 13, 2015

I was extremely happy to find the Reviva Light Skin Peel offered on your web site. I moved from the city where I had purchased it before and was unable to find it where I now reside. I very much like this product. It leaves my skin extremely soft and feels as though it definitely sloughs off the dead skin cells along with dirt and debris. I foresee me ordering this product many more times. As an extra bonus, the delivery time was very fast - I had the product in just a couple of days!

Good peeling mask

Posted by 5700239533969413545 on Oct 17, 2015

Easy to use. Spread over pat dry and cleaned face. Not too clean layer so you can rub off easier when its dry. Skin feels smoother. Price is good.

Exfoliates well

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 17, 2014

I don't understand why this product doesn't currently have five stars because it does make a noticeable difference for me. It's a little harsh to scrub this off with your dry hands but is what I was looking for. My face comes out of the house glowing and smooth twice a week. Because of Reviva Labs, I get compliments on my skin all the time.

fast acting

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jan 21, 2014

I like the product, not to harsh on the skin, dries fast and makes the skin fell refreshed. the only problem is it doesn't peel off very well.

Reviva Light Skin Peel

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Jul 25, 2013

This is an amazing product! I have used this skin peel for years. It is the only exfoliant that I have found that actually WORKS! It really does remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin looking great. Wonderful product and would not be without it.

well.. wont reorder

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013

well its acrub for sensitive skin...dont like u have to wait when its dry to rub your face..je préfère le scrub avec des grains plutot que cette pate a appliquer et attendre que ca sèche, ensuite frotter.. pas génial

Not much effect

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012

A friend recommended this, so I bought one to try. Alas, didn't notice any visible skin improvement after a few applications.

my favorite peel!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 04, 2012

I order this peel in each parcel. It makes my skin lighter and softer and really revitalize.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jan 26, 2012

I'm on my 3rd bottle and I have learned something --- Before you put it you should wash your face with a soap and don't put anything after that. Just pat dry (with a towel or tissue) and apply this product evenly(not to thinly). Wait until it's completely dry and you'll be able to peel it off quite easily. It feels a little bit oily so you may want to wash your face again. Well, I do...then normal procedure follows. The result is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »