Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3029073 on May 23, 2011

Having read other teviews I was waiting for something very-very strange :))). Now I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I can say that I like it. The smell for me is not fishy,for me it smells like a combination of oils, but the smell is rather strong, so, for those ho prefer fragrance free creams it can be "too much" :)). As for me, after a couple of nights I do not even notice it. as for the effect - with my combination close to oily skin it works good. it really does not dry my skin excessively and moistens it well.

the only thing that helps

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Oct 25, 2013

My skin is very sensitive but prone to occasional outbreaks, and most of creams do dry it. But this cream is a miracle! I apply in the evening, and next morning my skin looks just perfect - not oily, not dry, not red - just perfect. The Cream also makes inflammations disappear in one night. Yes, it is a bit strange, and smells pretty bad but it works really well. But no pain, no gain!

never again!

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Feb 06, 2013

after reading all those good reviews, thought I have bought a remedy for my oily skin. definitely no! cream is incredibly oily and next morning my skin was as oily as never before. it has strange chalky consistency, it stinks and by applying it (you already feel the oiliness of cream!), there is a feeling that skin does not breath at all.

Hmmm...

Posted by 4911226580336410180 on Jul 13, 2013

I expected something different to be honest. I don't like the thickness and white color and it is not easily applied. Also it smells awful. It dries my skin too much and it looks like chalk.

wonderful

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Sep 15, 2013

Itook this for one of my friend who has oily skin and she loves it!

great

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Aug 05, 2014

love it

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

when i use this i have no shine all day. it goes on thick and ur face looks white. But it doesnt smell bad or feel bad on your skin...it works!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Sep 24, 2011

Great product

It really helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1268367 on Feb 25, 2012

The reviews are right, it smells like a fish dish because of the cod oil and thyme combination, but when you apply it and wash your hands the smell disappears. Your face will look all ghastly until it's absorbed. And in the next day your face won't be oily at all! I just love it and the best thing is that it doesn't dry your skin. I will definitely repeat in the future and I recommend it to everyone with oil problems.

It really helps to balance my oil secretion! Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2173163 on Oct 13, 2009

When I first put it on my skin, the smell was less than desirable & I looked very white & ghastly so I was thinking Oh No.. However as my skin absorbed the product, I could see an inner glow & it really did wonders in matitfying my skin. When I woke up in the morn, my face wasn't that oily (as compared to the past). Hence, I decided to use it as make up base too, it worked really well as make up base. By noon time, my face was not as oily as before. Despite the less than desirable smell (which disappeared after 30 seconds), I would definitely buy this product again! Btw, the bottle looks small but I believe it will go a long way cos you really don't need much to apply on the face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »