July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, Night Cream for Oily Skin, 3/4 oz (21 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3029073 on May 23, 2011

Having read other teviews I was waiting for something very-very strange :))). Now I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I can say that I like it. The smell for me is not fishy,for me it smells like a combination of oils, but the smell is rather strong, so, for those ho prefer fragrance free creams it can be "too much" :)). As for me, after a couple of nights I do not even notice it. as for the effect - with my combination close to oily skin it works good. it really does not dry my skin excessively and moistens it well.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Feb 06, 2013

after reading all those good reviews, thought I have bought a remedy for my oily skin. definitely no! cream is incredibly oily and next morning my skin was as oily as never before. it has strange chalky consistency, it stinks and by applying it (you already feel the oiliness of cream!), there is a feeling that skin does not breath at all.

wonderful

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Sep 15, 2013

Itook this for one of my friend who has oily skin and she loves it!

the only thing that helps

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Oct 25, 2013

My skin is very sensitive but prone to occasional outbreaks, and most of creams do dry it. But this cream is a miracle! I apply in the evening, and next morning my skin looks just perfect - not oily, not dry, not red - just perfect. The Cream also makes inflammations disappear in one night. Yes, it is a bit strange, and smells pretty bad but it works really well. But no pain, no gain!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

when i use this i have no shine all day. it goes on thick and ur face looks white. But it doesnt smell bad or feel bad on your skin...it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »