Reviva Labs, Night Cream for Oily Skin, 3/4 oz (21 g)

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3029073 on May 23, 2011

Having read other teviews I was waiting for something very-very strange :))). Now I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I can say that I like it. The smell for me is not fishy,for me it smells like a combination of oils, but the smell is rather strong, so, for those ho prefer fragrance free creams it can be "too much" :)). As for me, after a couple of nights I do not even notice it. as for the effect - with my combination close to oily skin it works good. it really does not dry my skin excessively and moistens it well.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Feb 06, 2013

after reading all those good reviews, thought I have bought a remedy for my oily skin. definitely no! cream is incredibly oily and next morning my skin was as oily as never before. it has strange chalky consistency, it stinks and by applying it (you already feel the oiliness of cream!), there is a feeling that skin does not breath at all.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

when i use this i have no shine all day. it goes on thick and ur face looks white. But it doesnt smell bad or feel bad on your skin...it works!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Sep 24, 2011

Great product

It really helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1268367 on Feb 25, 2012

The reviews are right, it smells like a fish dish because of the cod oil and thyme combination, but when you apply it and wash your hands the smell disappears. Your face will look all ghastly until it's absorbed. And in the next day your face won't be oily at all! I just love it and the best thing is that it doesn't dry your skin. I will definitely repeat in the future and I recommend it to everyone with oil problems.