Work well on my combination skin

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

Very good, not to oily, clean my face gently, and can rinse it away easily, leave no residue.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 02, 2012

Loved this. Yes it is oil based so very oily. Leaves your skin with a soft coating for protection. I do not believe in surfactants, they are mostly for the psychi not your skin.

Best at removing makeup

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on Dec 06, 2010

This is the best cleanser I've ever tried for removing makeup. It's the first one I've tried that doesn't sting my eyes. Besides being effective at cleansing, it is also very moisturizing. The only problem I have is that the container is a bit hard to squeeze, so it's a little difficult to get the last bit out of it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009

It is so moisturizing I didn't have to use a moisturizer after and it cleaned my waterproof makeup off pretty well.

AWESOME CLEANSER

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Apr 12, 2010

Very creamy...leaves your face feeling very soft and silky and moisturized. Easily removes make-up; even eye make-up; without scrubbing. Will continue to buy this, one of the very best cleansers I've ever used.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2378235 on May 26, 2011

Makes my face feel clean and moisturized.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Oct 16, 2008

This is a wonderful cleanser that will leave your face feeling smooth and clean. Not oily. Only need a little bit to cleanse face and neck area. I will buy it again.

very silky

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Jan 26, 2009

It is what it says it is a lotion to clean your face silky and very inexpensive satisfied I will buy it again.

Too oily for my oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Oct 06, 2010

This might work well if your skin is dry -- it made mine very shiny. But it actually does a good job of taking off makeup.