skin care

Posted by 4748158956888940322 on Apr 22, 2016

the best effect on skin ever !!!!

Dont like it

Posted by 5040577985135588116 on Mar 20, 2016

Smells like alcohol, dries out my skin leaves it red and irritated, and i dont even have sensitive skin. So disappointed because of all of the positive reviews, really had high hopes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1511566 on Dec 12, 2015

works well

Buena relación calidad precio

Posted by Elemire on Nov 20, 2015

Formulación simple y sencilla pero eficaz, la textura es ligerísima, de gel acuoso,sin nada de grasa, se absorbe en seguida sin sensación pegajosa.

great product

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Nov 06, 2015

smooths and moisturises the skin all day long

easily absorded

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

more important is that it gets absorbed so tt i can layer my other skincare products on plump the skin up a little but need consistency - as with everything

I saw no change

Posted by Reviewer2830780 on Jul 29, 2015

I went through two bottles of this and used it every morning and evening. In the evenings I used a moisturizer with vitamin C and in the day the same only with 15 SPF. I really want to have seen a change but I noticed no difference at all.

Good

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

I use it in the evening after taking off makeup. no smell, absorbs quickly

Effective serum

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 26, 2015

This is an effective hyaluronic serum and at a very good price. It does smooth out fines lines and the face feels hydrated. One bottle lasted me a month more or less ( with daily use once a day). I have purchased a second bottle too. I think it might be a bit comodogenic, but since I was using another cream at the same time, I will have to test this out further, thus just 4 stars for the time being. So, I will update this review soon.

changed product formula

Posted by Reviewer2310882 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been ordering this product for about 5-6 years and have loved every second of using it until about half-a-year ago when I think the manufacturer has changed the product formulation enough for it become less gel-like. I have purchased a few of these since then (different batches) and have confirmed for myself that the product has indeed changed. And not for the best. It has become thinner and more watered down. To me it's a deal-breaker as it feels like I'm putting water on my face. I have tried writing to the manufacturer inquiring about this and has had no luck. Very sad.