July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, Professional Strength Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Plumped, hydrated skin ~ no nasties

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Mar 25, 2011

I'm in my late thirties and my skin is starting to look a little less sturdy. It's always been dry and sensitive but all of a sudden it's become oily with horrible, painful cystic acne along the jaw. UGH! Add to that the regimen the dermatologist has me using...and well my skin is now a stranger to me. I found this in my quest to find something that would hydrate but not block pores! It's been a Godsend. It does not clog my pores, but plumps all the shrivelled looking cells and lasts all day! I mix it with Nature's Gate Texturizing Serum and although I'm still struggling with ruthless cyctic acne, the rest of my skin looks great and feels it too.....highly recommended!

Hyaluronic Acid for deep lines

Posted by Reviewer1880295 on Jan 25, 2010

I was using a more expensive hyaluronic acid serum but stopped using it due to the cost. I then noticed that my laugh lines were becoming more noticeable and decided to try this brand instead. It definitely plumped up those lines and was happy that I found a more affordable brand that works just as well.

I will purchase again

Posted by Reviewer1168807 on Mar 16, 2010

From Istanbul I know the differences when I use and when I don't use. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1601085 on Sep 13, 2009

I use this every morning before my sunscreen. It moisturizes without irritation. Because it has tendency to lay on skin surface, I apply the product, then I wet my fingertips and smooth it. It absorbs very well.

Pretty Good Quality Product!

Posted by Reviewer1710156 on May 07, 2013

Bought this a few months ago, and only started using it in the last 2 months and must say it's pretty good! - gives my skin a real softness and glow. Even the eyebags or dark circles are less when I apply it under my eyes. The best part is its quite concentrated, I don't need to use very much of it at a time! Have bought the Now Foods Hyaluronic serum before too, but this Reviva one definitely stands taller than the other one. Love it!!