Plumped, hydrated skin ~ no nasties

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Mar 25, 2011

I'm in my late thirties and my skin is starting to look a little less sturdy. It's always been dry and sensitive but all of a sudden it's become oily with horrible, painful cystic acne along the jaw. UGH! Add to that the regimen the dermatologist has me using...and well my skin is now a stranger to me. I found this in my quest to find something that would hydrate but not block pores! It's been a Godsend. It does not clog my pores, but plumps all the shrivelled looking cells and lasts all day! I mix it with Nature's Gate Texturizing Serum and although I'm still struggling with ruthless cyctic acne, the rest of my skin looks great and feels it too.....highly recommended!

Hyaluronic Acid for deep lines

Posted by Reviewer1880295 on Jan 25, 2010

I was using a more expensive hyaluronic acid serum but stopped using it due to the cost. I then noticed that my laugh lines were becoming more noticeable and decided to try this brand instead. It definitely plumped up those lines and was happy that I found a more affordable brand that works just as well.

changed product formula

Posted by Reviewer2310882 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been ordering this product for about 5-6 years and have loved every second of using it until about half-a-year ago when I think the manufacturer has changed the product formulation enough for it become less gel-like. I have purchased a few of these since then (different batches) and have confirmed for myself that the product has indeed changed. And not for the best. It has become thinner and more watered down. To me it's a deal-breaker as it feels like I'm putting water on my face. I have tried writing to the manufacturer inquiring about this and has had no luck. Very sad.

Quite nice and moisturizing

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Dec 20, 2013

I chose this brand of hyaluronic acid serum because it lists the active ingredient third on the ingredient list. It comes right after glycerin though and a lot of the moisturizing feeling it gives is probably due to the high glycerin content. The feeling of it is slippy as it does contain some silicones. It spreads easily on the skin. The serum is fragrance free and suits my very sensitive skin without any irritation whatsoever. It also did not cause any pimples but I am not prone to them. I use it under my day and night cream. It is moisturizing but absorbs quite fast and actually it almost seems to vanish completely - and the skin goes matte again. I am not so sure it gives any additional moisture to my skin to be honest and as my skin is quite dry, lacking both moisture and oils, I will probably go for some oilier serum next time. The serum got used up quite fast, in a month or so. I might buy again, but right now I am thinking of trying something else.

Pretty Good Quality Product!

Posted by Reviewer1710156 on May 07, 2013

Bought this a few months ago, and only started using it in the last 2 months and must say it's pretty good! - gives my skin a real softness and glow. Even the eyebags or dark circles are less when I apply it under my eyes. The best part is its quite concentrated, I don't need to use very much of it at a time! Have bought the Now Foods Hyaluronic serum before too, but this Reviva one definitely stands taller than the other one. Love it!!