July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, Rosewater Facial Spray, for Normal to Dry Skin, 8 oz (236 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1921261 on May 02, 2009

I love that this gives a very refreshing feeling. My skin seems to become calmer after using this. Love that it's all natural. It smells just like roses, but for me, after the first few sprays, I no longer really like the scent. The scent does disappear after a while though. Also it's great for setting makeup.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2086278 on Jan 29, 2010

this is very cool and refreshing, makes my face feel like it has been drenched in moisture. it is great for use with my pigment eyeshadows too.

Good mist

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 03, 2011

Love the ingredients a lot. Rose fragrance is pretty strong at first but fades away quickly. Lovely aroma so I don´t mind anyway. I will probably use this one mostly during summer days for face and hair. Mist could be a lot more fine; over make up I find it to be too hard to get evenly.

Like the product not the smell

Posted by Reviewer1824382 on Nov 20, 2010

This works great, I use it to set makeup and spread my thicker winter lotions around! On its own you can tell it's moisturizing which is great for a spray. I took a star off for the smell because it really lingers if the spray hits anything other than skin and it smells perfumey and a little like a funeral parlour.

Good but smells too strong

Posted by Reviewer1832649 on Feb 04, 2011

From Russia. I am agree with buyer from Canada - it's good product but it smells too strong. In first use it was difficult for me to feel this smell though I like roses. In the rest I like this spray. It's good for me to use it after making mineral make-up

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »