Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on Apr 25, 2010

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1422657 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

Rosewater

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 09, 2013

Lovely as a toner and perfect for setting mineral makeup. Spray is ultra fine mist. Hold at arms length when spraying. The scent is typical for rosewater, strong but it fades away fast. I will order again.

Great!

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Aug 01, 2014

I absolute love the scent ..rose hmmmm and it really does hydrate the skin. Its winter here in New Zealand and I've been in the elements more this year so my skin needed a moisture boost and this really helped.

Try it if ..

Posted by 4683873198458278249 on Aug 27, 2014

You need a product that will help you to set your makeup without damaging it ... that will refresh your face and makeup with a great smell of roses ! The amount is crazy and very affordable !!!

Amazing product

Posted by mashimaroluff on Aug 31, 2014

Strong rose smell, moisturizing, and no synthetic fragrance This make an awesome, refreshing most on hot days. The fresh smell of roses also calm me down at night. The product is not intrusive so I don't have to worry when pairing with other active ingredient products. Couldn't ask for more.

great refresher for everyday use!

Posted by stephd on Sep 03, 2014

I use this often in various ways. My main use is to spritz on over my vitamin C serum if I want a little bit of hydration but using a lotion + sunscreen would be too heavy. It seems to calm my skin and hydrate without leaving my skin tacky. It dries clean and smooth and makes a nice base for applying sunscreen. I also use this at any time of the day that I need a pick-me-up. If I'm feeling hot and sweaty and stressed out, I spritz this on my face and shoulders and I feel so much better. Tip: keep this in the fridge to make it even more calming and pleasant in hot weather! I had a coworker "of a certain age" and she used this trick to keep her hot flashes more manageable -- dousing herself with this spray whenever she felt one come on. Rose is known to be an aromatherapeutic stress-reliever and hormone balancer, and I'm a believer. I don't think the rose scent is overbearing at all and it fades very quickly, IMHO. It's not my favorite rosewater per se (I also have a pure damascena rosewater that's amazing if I want to enjoy the rose scent) but I like that Reviva mixes rosewater with some other great ingredients like hyaluronic acid (which helps to keep moisture in the skin) in this particular facial spray. Oh, and one last thing... I am pale and sunburn easily. I had a half bottle of this left and mixed it with pure George's Aloe Vera juice and it is INCREDIBLE for sunburn. Especially straight from the fridge, applied liberally every hour or so.

love it :)

Posted by 4888927002333127560 on Nov 15, 2014

love it :)

만족합니다

Posted by Reviewer2502903 on Jan 20, 2015

토너 대신 화장솜에 묻혀 쓰는데 스프레이라 편합니다. 정제수 대신 로즈워터 베이스고 장미향이 솔솔 나서 좋네요. 촉촉하고 편안하고, 끈적임은 전혀 없습니다. 토너로 쓰기에 무난해요. 저렴한 가격도 장점.

I love it!

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on Feb 09, 2015

It's fresh and smells great and makes my skin glow.