Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on Apr 25, 2010

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1422657 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

Rosewater

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 09, 2013

Lovely as a toner and perfect for setting mineral makeup. Spray is ultra fine mist. Hold at arms length when spraying. The scent is typical for rosewater, strong but it fades away fast. I will order again.

Great!

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Aug 01, 2014

I absolute love the scent ..rose hmmmm and it really does hydrate the skin. Its winter here in New Zealand and I've been in the elements more this year so my skin needed a moisture boost and this really helped.

Refreshing and smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

This spray is great as a quick pick me up. It helps with hot flashes if your in menopause, just put it in the refrigerator over night and use it throughout the day. It moisturizes your skin without a greasy feeling. I use it prior to makeup application and after to set my makeup. I also use it as part of my daily skin cleansing regimen. It smells very refreshing. Rose water has claims to preserve your youth so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Love it

Posted by 4746581514379402762 on Oct 20, 2016

I'm 54 and have virtually no facial wrinkles/lines. I'm not an angel either - I am a little wild in my lifestyle on occasion. But, instead of all those expensive anti-aging creams, I just use this rosewater and let me tell you it works. Hydrating, has aloe vera and other botanicals in it, smells great...use on face, neck body and it's wonderful and affordable. I recommend this highly.

Works great on me!

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009

I use it every evening between toner and night cream, and every morning for setting up the make-ups. It works great for setting make-ups and the smell is not that strong.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Nov 23, 2009

Bought this to help set my makeup and it works great.

Facial Mist

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Dec 07, 2009

LOVE this . Cool and refreshing. Use it to set my mineral makeup.

Enjoyable

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 31, 2012

not too strong for me--and I have a very sensitive nose