Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on Apr 25, 2010

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1422657 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

Great!

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Aug 01, 2014

I absolute love the scent ..rose hmmmm and it really does hydrate the skin. Its winter here in New Zealand and I've been in the elements more this year so my skin needed a moisture boost and this really helped.

Rosewater

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 09, 2013

Lovely as a toner and perfect for setting mineral makeup. Spray is ultra fine mist. Hold at arms length when spraying. The scent is typical for rosewater, strong but it fades away fast. I will order again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2276561 on Oct 05, 2013

Works well around my eye area and on my oily face skin as well.

pump up my skin

Posted by 4848629324018924219 on Oct 07, 2013

essential for pump up my skin and become watery.It's also soothes my skin when I got itchy.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

Love it, especially benefit my sensitive breakout skin. I use it from day to night as skin toner and found I have been addicted to it... will definitely continual using it...

Nice Facial Spray

Posted by 5197374229979989841 on Nov 26, 2013

This is a nice facial spray! Able to replenish moisture to skin, reduce face oil so as to keep makeup better! The spray head is good as it can produce a mist effect and don't make face really wet. Must re-order it.

I use it all the time!

Posted by 4993478588280434190 on Jan 22, 2014

I use this product once in the morning, and once at night, just a few spritzes. Love it! Honestly, I don't know if it makes my skin any better but its refreshing. And smells lovely!

Love it

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jan 27, 2014

Smells divine, gives me that moisture in winter,.