Reviva Labs, Rosewater Facial Spray, for Normal to Dry Skin, 8 oz (236 ml)

Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on Apr 25, 2010

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1921261 on May 02, 2009

I love that this gives a very refreshing feeling. My skin seems to become calmer after using this. Love that it's all natural. It smells just like roses, but for me, after the first few sprays, I no longer really like the scent. The scent does disappear after a while though. Also it's great for setting makeup.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1422657 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2086278 on Jan 29, 2010

this is very cool and refreshing, makes my face feel like it has been drenched in moisture. it is great for use with my pigment eyeshadows too.

Sensitive to this product

Posted by 5764340770168396614 on Nov 16, 2013

Bought it to hydrate my sensitive skin but every time I use it my skins itches like mad.