Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on Apr 25, 2010

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1921261 on May 02, 2009

I love that this gives a very refreshing feeling. My skin seems to become calmer after using this. Love that it's all natural. It smells just like roses, but for me, after the first few sprays, I no longer really like the scent. The scent does disappear after a while though. Also it's great for setting makeup.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1422657 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2086278 on Jan 29, 2010

this is very cool and refreshing, makes my face feel like it has been drenched in moisture. it is great for use with my pigment eyeshadows too.

Sensitive to this product

Posted by 5764340770168396614 on Nov 16, 2013

Bought it to hydrate my sensitive skin but every time I use it my skins itches like mad.

rosewater

Posted by 5261221260188063639 on Jun 07, 2014

氣味太強烈,噴了後臉上起了红点還痕癢....

Great!

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Aug 01, 2014

I absolute love the scent ..rose hmmmm and it really does hydrate the skin. Its winter here in New Zealand and I've been in the elements more this year so my skin needed a moisture boost and this really helped.

Rosewater

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 09, 2013

Lovely as a toner and perfect for setting mineral makeup. Spray is ultra fine mist. Hold at arms length when spraying. The scent is typical for rosewater, strong but it fades away fast. I will order again.

Good but smells too strong

Posted by Reviewer1832649 on Feb 04, 2011

From Russia. I am agree with buyer from Canada - it's good product but it smells too strong. In first use it was difficult for me to feel this smell though I like roses. In the rest I like this spray. It's good for me to use it after making mineral make-up

So horrible smell I don`t even want to try it on.....

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Feb 21, 2013

I`ve read that several of the rewievs mention the smell, everything from "bearable" to horrible. The one that said "smells like a funeral home" came to mind when I tried a small amout on my arm. Oh lord; I can`t imagine having this near my nose. I`ve tried other rose waters, not nearly as terrible smell. I bought it to be used as setting makeup, but I will probably become nauseous in the morning, at at night time(going out) I really don`t want to smell like that while having people give me a hug. I does linger on the skin - so, sadly I won`t be able to use it, which is a shame since the ingredients are so good, and it probably is great as a setting/moisture spray.