Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 12, 2008

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far and I especially appreciate the SPF15 that is in this cream. I also use the Brown Spot Night Cream from the same company.

Nice cream!

Posted by Reviewer1675120 on Apr 13, 2009

I've only been using the day fade cream for about 3 weeks but notice a significant lightening of my dark spots. Impressive. The cream is light with an SPF 15 and thus far I've had no break outs, like I usually do with SPF's. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.

skin lighener for day

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jun 21, 2009

This product boosts the night time cream by giving round the clock lightening. I also like the sun block protection. I am seeing quicker results by using both creams. I will buy this again.

It realy works

Posted by Reviewer2854442 on Jan 31, 2012

I had tried just about everything so i thought until I tried Reviva Labs. I always had a problem with dry skin causing me to break out. I had what most people call- liver spots, well after doing some research not much one could do to make it go away once marked by it. I tried all other sorts of remedies until I decided to try something natural; I was pleased indeed with the results. Thank You, Reviva Labs.....

Posted by Reviewer1833102 on Sep 05, 2008

As with the night gel, these products are worth their weight in gold.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 26, 2008

Nice consistency and does seem to lighten the skin.

Actual reduction in discoloration

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 05, 2008

I've sensitive olive/dark complexion (use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation); combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.

very nice

Posted by 5468426988333583501 on Jan 02, 2014

Very nice

the best cream

Posted by 5143443926961312097 on Aug 10, 2016

works great!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3246851 on Jul 31, 2009

I love this product and have become a regular user.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »