I did not like it

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 06, 2015

No change after a month's use

Still waiting for miracle!

Posted by 5206310408460707862 on Dec 15, 2014

Still waiting for miracle to happen.. `m using both Day and Night Cream of Reviva Labs product for 2 weeks now.. I see nothing change yet. Hopping that it will heal my pigmentation.

very nice

Posted by 5468426988333583501 on Jan 02, 2014

Very nice

Good price and good service but this cream isn't for me

Posted by 4687107786164329828 on Nov 27, 2013

I bought the day and night cream and both seem to make my skin break out. I also have the night Glycol cream and that doesn't cause any break outs.

It realy works

Posted by Reviewer2854442 on Jan 31, 2012

I had tried just about everything so i thought until I tried Reviva Labs. I always had a problem with dry skin causing me to break out. I had what most people call- liver spots, well after doing some research not much one could do to make it go away once marked by it. I tried all other sorts of remedies until I decided to try something natural; I was pleased indeed with the results. Thank You, Reviva Labs.....

too greasy for the day cream

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2011

too greasy for the day cream. dreadful when it's hot outside: skin becomes all red and oily.

Posted by Reviewer1981238 on Jan 05, 2011

i have been looking for a skin lightener cream for a long time. i try the most expensive to a cheaper brand, i have never finish any. it is good that you people write reviews so i don't have to waste my money and time. i am 52 with combination skins with some brown sports. i have finished this reviva cream that i used everyday undearneath powder. reduce shine and tone my face color. good price. janice vancouver, canada

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Dec 28, 2010

I really have not seen a great difference, but the skin does appears a little toner.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

I use this in combination with the night cream and I have quite a few brown spots from sun exposure on my face. Half of them have been visibly lighter since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. The cream is very light and moist. A tiny bit goes a long way! The only complaint I have is that it's such low SPF. I always have to put on extra sunscreen on top of this.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3280891 on Mar 15, 2010

I use it for 3 weeks, notice that my brown spot is lighter, hopefully if I use it for a long time they will disapear completely. I will order it again. san jose

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »