New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not sure

Posted by divelanai on Oct 23, 2011

I have used this product for about two weeks and I am not sure if I like it or not. I imagine it will take some time to see any effects. I beleive it might be causing my face to breakout. It seems to leave my face a little oily feeling.

Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 03, 2012

I do not think the cream is strong enough for my brown skin I started to notice light spots that I did not want light and I went out and bought vantex from fashion fair it works better for me.

confused

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 18, 2012

I am a little confused about this. at first i felt like it was doing the job. But then i had awful break outs. I didn't like the smell either. It smells like hair remover cream. I even put it on the sun spots on my shoulders and i had breakouts on there too!!