These creams work!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Jan 12, 2011

I have been using these Reviva Day and Night creams for about 2 weeks and am seeing a lightening of sun spots on my hands and legs. I have tried two other products, one much more expensive than these, and the Reviva creams are much more effective. Not at all irritating to my skin either.

wonderful set

Posted by Reviewer1739315 on Jul 10, 2011

After month of using I see the results. These creams really do their job.

Good-bye dark spots

Posted by HealthyLiving on Apr 06, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised how well this product lightened my brown spots on my face. It may not be effective for all skin types, but it worked fantastic on my very fair skin. I really didn't think I could get results like this without a medical procedure.

well evens skin

Posted by Freederika on Dec 23, 2010

well evens skin - traces of pimples, spots. I had no irritation from using the cream.

GOOD!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Most use a night cream, what day, but, nevertheless, for 4 weeks really pigmented spot on the forehead become less noticeable!!

Gentle, gentle, rapid bleaching.

Posted by Reviewer2898226 on Jun 17, 2012

Really quick, positive results. Gentle comfort whitening skin. My best advice.

Great Lightening Skin Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Works great for melasma (mask of pregnancy)!

Posted by MelissaK on Jun 30, 2011

After having my son, I started using these products to lighten my "mask of pregnancy", and had incredible results within one month of use. I also have oily/sensitive skin, so was concerned they may make me break out, but have not done so at all. Amazing products, would definitely recommend!