Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Easily absorbed.

Posted by Reviewer2107177 on Dec 02, 2010

This cream is non-sticky and non-greasy. I use both the day and night cream regularly and religiously for approx. 3 weeks and the skin does look brighter and more even-toned. However, it does nothing for my dark spots and freckles. I guess this is only effective enough for overall brightening and any spot treatment is best left for other more powerful whitening products.

Quite alright

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on Jun 25, 2011

The skin on hands got lightened after first application. Perhaps have to constantly apply it many times a day if sun exposure is high.

well evens skin

Posted by Freederika on Dec 23, 2010

well evens skin - traces of pimples, spots. I had no irritation from using the cream.

Not sure

Posted by divelanai on Oct 23, 2011

I have used this product for about two weeks and I am not sure if I like it or not. I imagine it will take some time to see any effects. I beleive it might be causing my face to breakout. It seems to leave my face a little oily feeling.

Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 03, 2012

I do not think the cream is strong enough for my brown skin I started to notice light spots that I did not want light and I went out and bought vantex from fashion fair it works better for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »