10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream with Kojic Acid/Brown Spot Night Cream with Kojic Acid Combo, 1.5 oz (42 g)/1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Dec 16, 2012

The price for a total of 3 oz of facial cream wold be inexpensive-if it did what it claims to do. For me, it did nothing. After two months of faithfully using both day and night, I've not experienced the slightest trace of lightening of dark spots. Perhaps it would be helpful for someone just starting to develop dark spots-but that's a guess only-I have no way of knowing if that would be so. Depending on how rushed I am to make appointments, it's sometimes been a nuisance to have to wait 5 minutes or so for it to absorb prior to applying moisturizer and a bit of makeup. There's 2 or more months worth left in each jar, but I've decided to toss it. I've given it 1 star only in order to submit a review.

Greasy and Zero Impact

Posted by aislinn on Dec 29, 2012

Used this product for 2 weeks or so and I do not see any results. Both were a little too greasy for my liking to use as a regular moisterizer and there are creams out there with better ingredients.

Reviva Labs Skin Lightenr au Fade Cream

Posted by Reviewer2412371 on Jan 04, 2012

Almost finished with both bottles and do not see any results.

allergy

Posted by Reviewer2290414 on Jul 13, 2011

I think I have allergy on this product. Afret it my skin is red.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1278832 on Apr 03, 2011

I've only been using this for a couple weeks but my skin seems to be getting brighter. I had some pretty bad sun damage so it's a slow process to heal it, but I think Reviva is working. Plus, I love the smell and it absorbs very quickly, doesn't leave any greasy feeling. Definitely use moisturizer and sun screen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »