Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream with Kojic Acid/Brown Spot Night Cream with Kojic Acid Combo, 1.5 oz (42 g)/1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1278832 From California on Apr 03, 2011

I've only been using this for a couple weeks but my skin seems to be getting brighter. I had some pretty bad sun damage so it's a slow process to heal it, but I think Reviva is working. Plus, I love the smell and it absorbs very quickly, doesn't leave any greasy feeling. Definitely use moisturizer and sun screen.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2112548 From Spain on Jun 07, 2011

Fat does not give anything to my skin and is absorbed quickly. Too early to say the improvement in the spots.

Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream/ Spot Night Cream Combo-Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer1273901 From Georgia on Jul 14, 2011

Happy with purchase....product does not irritate skin and it has helped fade blemishes and even skin tone.

It works!

Posted by zestylemon From Finland on May 26, 2012

This really worked. I found that maybe too much, so I only use night cream and that seems to be enough for my skin. Used for my chin, nose and neck where I have brown spots.