Worked perfect!

Posted by Ortigia on Dec 17, 2009

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2966180 on Apr 12, 2011

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

So far, so good

Posted by MelissaK on Nov 11, 2010

I'm just beginning to show, and so far this lotion is working great. It keeps me moisturized all day and has a fantastic, soothing scent. I will definitely purchase again.

Ordering more

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

Great Lotion

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

Not really sure if its really working, but good mousterizer anyway. I have however noticed a difference in tone my skin is much firmer now.

could work but what is that smell?

Posted by 5645513489848985763 on Jun 01, 2016

It's always hard to tell whether these products work or not. I haven't seen a huge change in my strechmarks, but I think they did prevent them from showing up in other places. I'm taking 2 stars off because of the smell. Really hate it and won't buy again because of it.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2765508 on Oct 31, 2011

There's no any side effect at least till now.hopful it will helpful to smooth the skin.

perfect...

Posted by Reviewer3134437 on Nov 01, 2011

So soft skin after.

My skin loves it

Posted by 4649354297620348453 on Dec 10, 2014

Great product. Can really see and feel the difference in my stretching, pregnancy belly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »