Reviva Labs, TGF Beta-1 (Tissue Growth Factor) Cream, 2 oz (55 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effective and fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer1972794 on Jul 30, 2009

This is an effective product for me. I am in my early 50's, female, and have been using very high-end Dr. P products for years. I decided to try this product and a couple others. Right now, the products I have purchased from iherb will be my purchases of the future. My skin texture is so nice. My skin looks fresh. I am also using products with peptides and DMAE, C-Ester and ALA. I work for a facial plastic surgeon. Patients are constantly assessing my skin and I get compliments every single day. So far, I have avoided surgery.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Oct 12, 2011

I am in my mid-40s, but most hardcore anti-aging products break me out. Not this one. You would not believe the difference. Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using anti-acne products and glycolic acid, so maybe I noticed a huge rejuvenescence because I had not been addressing the aging problem before. Still, it's a great product. Goes on smooth and makes such a difference in my skin texture. My skin looks translucent (but at my age that just means more veins ;). Recommended.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Oct 03, 2012

Finally found a cream worth the high price. It absorbs and actually does help with the fine lines I am getting at 35. And it is natural which is so very hard to find.

wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2925796 on Jun 02, 2009

This product compares to all those high end products and Reviva Labs is a great company I love all their products.

Incredible product!

Posted by Reviewer1770999 on Jun 22, 2011

I'm 59 years old and this is one of the best skincare, anti-aging products I've used (and I've tried a lot)! The price is very reasonable, especially considering a similar product at a local plastic surgeon's office is at least twice the price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »