wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2925796 on Jun 02, 2009

This product compares to all those high end products and Reviva Labs is a great company I love all their products.

Tissue Growth Factor

Posted by Reviewer1173564 on Feb 17, 2012

I can see the benefits. The product is not greasy.

Helps skin discoloration

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

It seemed to help, ever so slightly, fade a brown spot on my skin. Moisturizing and did not irritate my skin.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Sep 28, 2011

I used this for week but then it started breaking me out so I gave to my husband who loves it.

aesthetic doctor

Posted by Reviewer1787052 on Nov 05, 2010

gift to my mother bought the product. says that it is the most beautiful gift ever received. skin of the parties must have done what you ask. doctor of his hidden aesthetic of this cream.

Skin Repair

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

I have not been using this long enough to fully rate it, but so far I am amazed at the results.

Not a miracle cream but...

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 04, 2016

This was not a miracle cream for me but I like it under my makeup and is by no means without good effect on my skin. Good hydration and not at all oily even under makeup.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Nov 15, 2010

I trust Reviva Labs, and this has good ingredients. However this product takes longer to see a difference than this review timing has allowed. Soooooo, I am expecting good things from the product but I can't provide any testament that good things have happened yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »