Reviva Labs, Tan Without Sun, Face & Body Milk, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Nice Color

Posted by Reviewer1644308 From Connecticut on Apr 06, 2010

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2714436 From Canada on Apr 28, 2011

the texture is smooth, not greasy and you can see the color right from the first application. It is a bit yellow on my skin though...

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1079422 From California on Jun 08, 2011

better than most i'v tried.

Tan

Posted by Reviewer1094801 From Australia on Jan 03, 2012

Very mild tan, could be darker for me.

Don't use a lot

Posted by Reviewer2485642 From Denmark on Jan 17, 2012

goes evenly, soft color, smell is not strong.