New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, Tan Without Sun, Face & Body Milk, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Tan Without Sun

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 14, 2010

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1522457 on May 01, 2011

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013

I haven't used many self tanners, so I can't compare to anything else, but I did like this one, liked the color that it gets, didn't look fake at all, almost no streaks (I got a streak maybe once, but it wasn't very noticeable). The tan doesn't last long but it's ok for me.

nice tan

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 29, 2011

it's a small bottle, but it works very well and really gives an even tan. I also like the fact that it's not full of toxic ingredients.