Tan Without Sun

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

Posted by Reviewer1644308 on Apr 06, 2010

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 14, 2010

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jun 05, 2010

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1522457 on May 01, 2011

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013

I haven't used many self tanners, so I can't compare to anything else, but I did like this one, liked the color that it gets, didn't look fake at all, almost no streaks (I got a streak maybe once, but it wasn't very noticeable). The tan doesn't last long but it's ok for me.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2714436 on Apr 28, 2011

the texture is smooth, not greasy and you can see the color right from the first application. It is a bit yellow on my skin though...

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1079422 on Jun 08, 2011

better than most i'v tried.

Tan

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

Very mild tan, could be darker for me.

Don't use a lot

Posted by Reviewer2485642 on Jan 17, 2012

goes evenly, soft color, smell is not strong.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »