Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jun 05, 2010

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Nice Color

Posted by Reviewer1644308 on Apr 06, 2010

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Tan Without Sun

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »