Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Jan 21, 2010

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Posted by Reviewer1758888 on Mar 18, 2010

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Economical eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3207935 on Aug 26, 2012

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

Luxurious....

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Sep 19, 2012

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

Mom loves it

Posted by 5732345650441480858 on Jul 22, 2013

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2637625 on Oct 28, 2009

Happy to an eye cream that's in a large size. So, I'm happy with the results. This stuff is like concrete! =)

Rich product in oil, good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1717623 on Dec 02, 2009

good and Stimulates! Rich Oils and Plant Extracts in this cream

Reviva Lab, Throat and Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Apr 29, 2014

I am ordering my third jar of this lovely rich cream. I love using it for my neck to moisturize and keep wrinkles away as much as possible. I have tried using other good face creams on my neck, but they didn't seem to suit my neck area as the skin actually became sore, so I returned to this cream as it works really well for me.

The best eye cream for winter

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I am in love with this cream I used it November-March and it is still not gone fully! Super hydrating, smoothing, rich cream. I use it only for a night routine, as it might be too heavy for makeup on top. I will buy it next winter again! Love!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »