simple good cream

Posted by Reviewer1037504 on Apr 08, 2011

good

Muy nutritiva

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

Es una crema muy consistente, lo que la hace muy buena para un contorno de ojos seco. Al mismo tiempo, no la recomiendo durante el día, pues te maquilles o no, se notará bastante. Creo que para la noche relación calidad- precio es genial.

Huge portion and reasonable price.

Posted by 5534173809171057176 on Nov 18, 2013

that's the good product.

Very oily for me.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Oct 25, 2010

Very oily for me but ı like it.For the dry skin is excellent product.

Eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Jun 21, 2016

i can't say that I've noticed a big difference with this cream. I've also found that it does irritate my eyes.

Made My Eyes Really Puffy

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on May 26, 2015

I guess it really retains moisture well, to the point of creating bloated eyebags.

No lo volveré a comprar

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Mar 21, 2014

Super aceitosa. Se escurre en la cara e incluso llega dentro del ojo haciéndolos llorar mucho. Acabé usandola para las piernas. JAMÁS LA VOLVERÍA A COMPRAR!!!

I was disappointed

Posted by 5441150146583274613 on Jan 07, 2016

I used this cream for months before I realized it was irritating my eyes (I thought something in the air was causing the irritation, but it stopped as soon as I stopped using this product). I was putting it on every night at bedtime, and even though I was careful not to get it into my eyes or too close to them, I would wake up every morning with my eyes watering, and they would feel raw and itchy all day. Having used it for months, I can say that it made my skin feel moisturized, but it didn't do anything to improve the crepey skin around my eyes. If anything, it's gotten worse, although in fairness I can't pin the blame for that on the cream. But I add my voice to those who said it made their eyes burn and itch.

Very good cream

Posted by 4617600920136421766 on Feb 26, 2015

I liked this cream so much that i use it also all over my face. I have oily skin and many creams give me pimples, but not this one. I like this cream.

Extremely Moisturizing Eye Cream

Posted by 4985434648526504644 on Sep 15, 2016

This is the best eye cream I have ever tried, will definitely repurchase. افضل كريم ترطيب عين جربته ترطيبه جدا عالي بالتاكيد برجع اشتريه