5 STARS

Posted by Reviewer3061344 on Aug 21, 2013

EXCELLENT VALUE FOR PRICE

Not for my eyes.

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Aug 03, 2013

This cream burnt my eyes, however this cream is great for the throat/neck, makes it so smooth and soft.

Mom loves it

Posted by 5732345650441480858 on Jul 22, 2013

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Une horreur absolue

Posted by Gamraska on Apr 08, 2013

Crème très compacte qui ressemble à du petit lait solide: en l'étalant sur le contour de l’œil elle laisse un sillon (et non pas un résidu ou un film) de gras liquide très fin, du jamais vu même comparé à une huile végétale! sur le coup et décolleté je vous laisse imaginer le carnage Son odeur un peu rance et artificielle achève tout: je vous la déconseille fortement, pour ma part elle a fini à la poubelle, inutilisable sur les mains ou pieds pour les mêmes inconvénients

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Nov 04, 2012

I've been using it since a month. Nothing special than a normal cream for throat and eye, but no allergy, no negative reaction.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1267803 on Sep 30, 2012

Very good product. Light and soft.

Luxurious....

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Sep 19, 2012

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

Economical eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3207935 on Aug 26, 2012

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

good!