better ingredients than the others!

Posted by Reviewer3323879 on Apr 21, 2016

Loved this product - loved the ingredients as well. I ordered Reviva's other firming body lotion, which absorbed beautifully & smells lovely, but it doesn't contain DMEA & the elastin & collagen aren't listed until 7th on the ingredients list. I use the two lotions together & it works well for me, but if you were just going to buy one for the firmjng benefits alone, go got this one!

TransFirmation Lotion

Posted by 5108647336178489064 on Sep 02, 2015

Again, the lotion is nice, smells pleasant, is a very good lotion but I did not notice any changes in my skin.

TransFIRMation - firmly great - Reviva Labs

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Aug 10, 2015

I'm not used to write the reviews after only few days of using the product, but this one is really worth it. After only 4-5 days of using this body lotion, my skin is incredibly soft and looks prettier. For firming effect, it' really early to say. But up till now, I'm really enthusiastic about this body lotion. I recommend. Only do not use a big quantity, a little goes a long way. I will edit the review within a month concerning the firming effect.

Moisturising

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on Jun 02, 2015

Have used this religiously for about a month. Usually after my morning shower. As i am currently trying to exercise to lose some fats, i can only say it does seem to prevent new stretch marks but i don't expect that my old stretch marks will disappear miraculously. I have left with half a bottle, will update after i finish the cream.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 20, 2014

Really good firming and moisturizing body lotion

OK

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Not bad, not as good mentioned in previous comments. No sign of firming indeed. But as body lotion, can give a try.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Aug 05, 2014

I really think this is great. I use it every day.

Thick cream

Posted by NHSHMG on Aug 02, 2014

Pretty good! Keeps skin moist and well conditioned. Not sure if it will help firm skin but will give it some time to work

hydrating lotion

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Apr 28, 2014

keeps my skin well hydrated, i m not sure about the firming effect yet

This works

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Apr 21, 2014

I have used a whole bottle. It does tighten your skin on your arms and I think thighs too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »