Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I can tell the difference when I use this lotion -- my skin looks firmer and tighter. I have lost about 30 lbs. and it is helping my 40+ skin bounce back :)

A soft lotion

Posted by Reviewer1772334 on Apr 26, 2010

This lotion is really good and keeps my skin very well hydrated. I cant say anything about the firming effect yet, but im sure it will help.

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Dec 09, 2010

I like the lotion. Don't know about the firming but I like the ingredients and I like the moisturizing effect of the lotion. I didn't like the bottle it came in. There's nothing wrong with it except it was too hard to squeeze it to get the lotion to come out. I have arthritis in my hands and it is hard to squeeze things with too much strength. I took a pump out of another lotion bottle so I wouldn't have to actually squeeze the bottle to get the lotion out. I just push on the pump dispenser and it works great. I do like the lotion.

Great firming lotion

Posted by Reviewer2003345 on Mar 02, 2011

This is the best head to toe firming lotion, excellent for face and body. I have sensitive skin and it does'nt irritate my skin, I am very pleased with this product and it's made a visible change in the texture of my skin it's more youthful!! Thanks

from nc

Posted by Reviewer1290508 on Nov 18, 2009

good product i like it

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1367555 on Jul 14, 2012

Simply wonderful. Greatly improved the laxity in the abdominal region, and therefore always have it at home. I use 2x a day after bath, eat moist skin.

works

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

I lost 25 pounds and this lotion helped me keep a toned skin,, will keep buying it because I like how it feels on my skin

Moisturising

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on Jun 02, 2015

Have used this religiously for about a month. Usually after my morning shower. As i am currently trying to exercise to lose some fats, i can only say it does seem to prevent new stretch marks but i don't expect that my old stretch marks will disappear miraculously. I have left with half a bottle, will update after i finish the cream.

Firm but lotion very sticky.

Posted by myvitamin on Mar 17, 2014

my skin looks firmer and tighter but lotion very sticky.

This works

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Apr 21, 2014

I have used a whole bottle. It does tighten your skin on your arms and I think thighs too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »