10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviva Labs, Ultra-C Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g) (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on Jul 06, 2010

From New Zealand. I accidentally ordered 4 instead of 1 pot. Have used it before and it tends to go quickly as I usually end up putting on the face, neck and backs of hands, even arms where I have some vitiligo. It has vitamin C Ester(ascorbyl palmitate) which according to Dr Perricone is much better for the skin than Ester C (ascorbic acid) (I really love it as it protects the skin, firms and is one of the few that doesn't cause an outbreak (allergy). I'm in my late 50's but look more 40 and will continue to use this underneath a daycream.. haven't settled on that yet.

My new favourite!

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Jul 28, 2012

This is defenitely my new favourite face cream. I use it under make-up daytime and at night. Gives enough moisture, but doesn't feel greasy. A lovely, mild smell and the skin feels fresh. I have young skin.

awesome for the price

Posted by Reviewer2015391 on Sep 12, 2012

Awasome product for the price you pay. Skin looks nice and has no oily residue.