it's okay

Posted by Reviewer1604007 on May 30, 2010

It's convenient to use but I'm not sure if it's more effective than an expensive eye cream by another brand. I wish I could give a better review, I really wanted the perfect eye treatment for under $3. I will probably use it on my lips at night if anything.

Not so sure about this product

Posted by 5530645094843719476 on Oct 28, 2014

The stick was already broken when I received it in the mail. I don't like the smell, it's a bit too perfume-like and strong. The consistency is like rich lip balm and pretty nice actually. If you are sensitive to smells, perhaps this is not the best product for you.

not very useful for me

Posted by 5612239619122970302 on Nov 03, 2014

I thought it helps me but not, maybe because both of them were broken when I received and I do not attempt to use it regularly as the broken was hard to use

i have very dry wounded lips

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Dec 24, 2015

so it does work for the first 10-15 minutes and moisturize them, but after those 10 minutes, my lips got even more dry than before the use.

Don't understand what the fuss is about

Posted by 5441092673864404829 on Jul 14, 2016

Feels like your ordinary lip balm

Meh

Posted by 5700891611567097109 on Aug 08, 2016

I'm dissapointed with this product doesn't really make a difference in reference to eye areas- actually made my eye area worsten. It moisturises which is good but so does many other products. Will not buy again thinking about throwing it out because I have no use for it.

Tough to use

Posted by doublestar on Mar 20, 2015

Arrived dry, tough to use. No impact after long use.

Soft texture

Posted by Reviewer1515369 on Sep 26, 2014

What I like about it is it's soft.. that's all. It smells terrible, smells very oil. When I put it on my lips for the first time, it broke in half. Easy to fix it as it's so soft, but you have to be extra gentle and super slow when you put it on your lips. And it does't moisturize that much.

Disappoint

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Nov 15, 2014

It came broken

Reviva labs, vitamine e stick

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Un stick que j'ai utilisé pour les lèvres car trop gras pour un contour des yeux. Forte odeur d'huile d'olive

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »