Super

Posted by Reviewer1267803 on Sep 30, 2012

This is realy good product for my under eye and lips. I use it to night/

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2578399 on Feb 14, 2013

It's the best moisturizer for my eye area! Glad I've found it!

fukter bra

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013

ren og naturlig

Perfect for lips

Posted by 5143434368504524242 on Mar 02, 2013

Perfect for lips, although for eyes area a little bit too heavy, definitely will order again

This is AMAZING for very dry lips !

Posted by veroooo on Jun 07, 2013

I dont use this for my eye erea, but only on my lips. And it's so moisturising. I really love it. It's very helpfull for those who have very dry lips and want something that work immediately. This really does ! My boyfriend(who always works outside and teens to get dry lips) also juse this, and he does not use anything else on his lips because he is so happy with this. So after he has begun to use this firm he has almost never dry lips. I saw that some said that the smell of this was really awfull. I dont really understand that and I dont agree that at all. Because it almost dont have a smell at all. I always buy a lot of this one so I never run out of it. This is a product I have purchased many times here from iherb and will continue to buy it again and again:) And the price is amazing, you can't really beat that !

Hidratante

Posted by 5561129351440437929 on Jun 09, 2013

Lo que busco en un cacao es que hidrate mucho. Este cacao sin duda lo hace. Me ha gustado mucho y sin duda repetiré con él. Buena relación calidad-precio.

A must-have for those with dry lips

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

Smooth texture, easy to apply and really helps against dry lips! Unfortunately, it smells a little musty.// Smidig konsistens, lätt att stryka på och hjälper verkligen mot torra läppar! Tyvärr luktar den lite unket.

断了

Posted by 5305959416827374650 on May 06, 2013

可能是耽搁的时间太长了,被海关扣下了,40多天才到手。一打开就掉下来了。两截了。将就着用好了。建议路远的慎重购买。

VITAMINE E STICK

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015

Ce stick est très efficace, je m'en sers pour hydrater les lèvres et il fait très bien son travail, j'adore et j'en rachetai !

Eyes and Lips

Posted by 5192868520371961481 on Apr 03, 2015

The Vitamin E Stick is perfect for under-eyes and lips. It is not greasy and I have used it under make-up.