magnificently

Posted by Reviewer1591785 on Jun 25, 2012

I really like, well softens the skin

best balm ever

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Jul 25, 2012

LOVE IT! it is so good for my eyes and my lips. easy to apply. rich texture but very light sense on skin. definitely will use it over and over again!

good balm

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Aug 30, 2012

moisture well

Great for scars

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 15, 2012

easyscars easy to apply convenient It E product for wrinkles, scars etc. I bought this to use on a scar my daughter has at the side of her eye. great product, comes in a lipstick applicator so can use as a lip balm also. Very nice.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1267803 on Sep 30, 2012

This is realy good product for my under eye and lips. I use it to night/

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2578399 on Feb 14, 2013

It's the best moisturizer for my eye area! Glad I've found it!

fukter bra

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013

ren og naturlig

Perfect for lips

Posted by 5143434368504524242 on Mar 02, 2013

Perfect for lips, although for eyes area a little bit too heavy, definitely will order again

This is AMAZING for very dry lips !

Posted by veroooo on Jun 07, 2013

I dont use this for my eye erea, but only on my lips. And it's so moisturising. I really love it. It's very helpfull for those who have very dry lips and want something that work immediately. This really does ! My boyfriend(who always works outside and teens to get dry lips) also juse this, and he does not use anything else on his lips because he is so happy with this. So after he has begun to use this firm he has almost never dry lips. I saw that some said that the smell of this was really awfull. I dont really understand that and I dont agree that at all. Because it almost dont have a smell at all. I always buy a lot of this one so I never run out of it. This is a product I have purchased many times here from iherb and will continue to buy it again and again:) And the price is amazing, you can't really beat that !

Hidratante

Posted by 5561129351440437929 on Jun 09, 2013

Lo que busco en un cacao es que hidrate mucho. Este cacao sin duda lo hace. Me ha gustado mucho y sin duda repetiré con él. Buena relación calidad-precio.