Highly recommended

Posted by 5488019615306026133 on Feb 10, 2015

Excellent product.

It's Amazing.

Posted by 4896660019331540126 on Feb 16, 2015

Very good thing & good price. It's help my lip is softening the area. And very cheap

My new beauty staple!!

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

I love this Vitamin E Oil Stick, it has become one of my favorite beauty items. I keep one in the nightstand so I can use it before bed around my eyes, lips and anywhere my skin is dry. It goes on so smooth and isn't sticky at all. You cannot beat it for the price!

Nice!

Posted by 5653165421199817340 on Jan 22, 2015

I suffer from chronical dry lips and it really helped :)

Loved Vitamin E stick for my psoriasis eyelid

Posted by KangBrown on Jan 29, 2015

One of my eyelids has psoriasis. It looks dry and red.. sometimes I found myself scratching the eyelid! I tried organic and natural oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil and etc on my eyelid but they easily got into my eyes. And that caused discomfort. This cute little stick is very convenient to apply on the eye area and the it stays on the eyelid. It just chilling on there! I applied it to the psoriasis area about 3 times a day for 3 weeks...I guess. My eyelid doesn't look red no more and it feels soft. Highly recommended!

i use this for many porpose

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jan 30, 2015

this product helps me very much enhances my skin and gives it a healthy look.

Bueno, bonito barato, las tres B

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

Estupendo producto para el contorno de ojos y labios. Tienes un 2x1 a un precio irrisorio y con ingredientes totalmente naturales. Es el segundo que compro. Recomiendo meterlo en la nevera en verano, pues tiende a derretirse un poco

Life changer

Posted by 5289358572280286597 on May 11, 2015

I ordered this based off other reviews on here - I get really dry lips due to creams I use for eczema. Even on the worst lips applying this for one day fixed them right up. I'm addicted. I'll be reordering more to keep at home, at work and in my handbag! Only complaint is that the stick doesn't last as long as some other balms because quite a lot transfers onto your lips but that might be because I use mine about 10 times a day!

super !!

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

super !

Good

Posted by 4891585888539729700 on Apr 20, 2015

I use it as a under-eye primer for concealer so my dark circles don't dry out.