A must-have for those with dry lips

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

Smooth texture, easy to apply and really helps against dry lips! Unfortunately, it smells a little musty.// Smidig konsistens, lätt att stryka på och hjälper verkligen mot torra läppar! Tyvärr luktar den lite unket.

断了

Posted by 5305959416827374650 on May 06, 2013

可能是耽搁的时间太长了,被海关扣下了,40多天才到手。一打开就掉下来了。两截了。将就着用好了。建议路远的慎重购买。

VITAMINE E STICK

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015

Ce stick est très efficace, je m'en sers pour hydrater les lèvres et il fait très bien son travail, j'adore et j'en rachetai !

Eyes and Lips

Posted by 5192868520371961481 on Apr 03, 2015

The Vitamin E Stick is perfect for under-eyes and lips. It is not greasy and I have used it under make-up.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5488019615306026133 on Feb 10, 2015

Excellent product.

It's Amazing.

Posted by 4896660019331540126 on Feb 16, 2015

Very good thing & good price. It's help my lip is softening the area. And very cheap

My new beauty staple!!

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

I love this Vitamin E Oil Stick, it has become one of my favorite beauty items. I keep one in the nightstand so I can use it before bed around my eyes, lips and anywhere my skin is dry. It goes on so smooth and isn't sticky at all. You cannot beat it for the price!

Nice!

Posted by 5653165421199817340 on Jan 22, 2015

I suffer from chronical dry lips and it really helped :)

GOD SEND!

Posted by 4694352280012178312 on Oct 27, 2014

OMG only thing that has corrected my creasing concealer by plumping and hydrating my under eyes, and i swear had taken away not only lines under my eyes but also on my lips. i use at nighton my undereyes and lips as its a bit too thick for under makeup during the day

Loved Vitamin E stick for my psoriasis eyelid

Posted by KangBrown on Jan 29, 2015

One of my eyelids has psoriasis. It looks dry and red.. sometimes I found myself scratching the eyelid! I tried organic and natural oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil and etc on my eyelid but they easily got into my eyes. And that caused discomfort. This cute little stick is very convenient to apply on the eye area and the it stays on the eyelid. It just chilling on there! I applied it to the psoriasis area about 3 times a day for 3 weeks...I guess. My eyelid doesn't look red no more and it feels soft. Highly recommended!