Looks plain but works!

Posted by Suliana on Nov 01, 2012

Very versatile... I purchased 2 of these. One to use under my eyes and the other one as a lip balm. Works well under the eyes. Non-greasy and didn't cause any irritation. I have fine lines under my eyes and this helps to lessen them somewhat. I guess the lines are due to dryness as I have very dry skin...so this helps to moisturise and protect the delicate skin around my eyes. As a lip balm, this is rather plain and boring compared to the thousands of lip balms out there. When applied before lipstick, this protects the lips and helps the lipstick to glide more easily. Ideal for lipsticks which tend to be drying. Doesn't interfere with lip color since it's colourless. Tried it as an overnight treatment for dry lips, but didn't do much though... didn't last all night long as it's not thick enough. Overall, I'm satisfied :))

good one

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

use it for my lips and eye area, softens, nourishies but absorbs very slowly

Normally

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Do not really like the smell. It moisturizes well.

Unpleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

It's an okay lip balm, acceptable. Mine broke off, it would have been better if it were made like a lip balm, rather than a lipstick. To me the lip balm smells unpleasant, too overwhelming.

Not so great

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Feb 02, 2014

Mine came broken and it isn't anything great by any means.

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν που μπορεί να χρησιμοποιηθεί τόσο για την περιοχή κάτω από τα μάτια όσο και για τα χείλη. Προσφέρει φουλ ενυδάτωση και το προτείνω σε όσες υποφέρουν από ξηροδερμία. Μου αρέσει η συσκευασία γιατί είναι ελαφριά, μπορεί να μεταφερθεί εύκολα και προστατεύει αρκετά καλά το προϊόν. Λόγω όμως της σύνθεσης του μπορεί να λιώσει 'ή να σκληρύνει ανάλογα την εποχή. Πρέπει να προσέξεις πως θα το αποθηκεύσεις. Κατά τα άλλα δε μου ερέθισε το πρόσωπο ούτε τα χείλη όσες φορές το χρησιμοποίησα, ούτε είχε κάποιου είδους αντίδραση με άλλα προϊόντα.

Don't understand what the fuss is about

Posted by 5441092673864404829 on Jul 14, 2016

Feels like your ordinary lip balm

i have very dry wounded lips

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Dec 24, 2015

so it does work for the first 10-15 minutes and moisturize them, but after those 10 minutes, my lips got even more dry than before the use.

Not so sure about this product

Posted by 5530645094843719476 on Oct 28, 2014

The stick was already broken when I received it in the mail. I don't like the smell, it's a bit too perfume-like and strong. The consistency is like rich lip balm and pretty nice actually. If you are sensitive to smells, perhaps this is not the best product for you.

not very useful for me

Posted by 5612239619122970302 on Nov 03, 2014

I thought it helps me but not, maybe because both of them were broken when I received and I do not attempt to use it regularly as the broken was hard to use