good

Posted by Reviewer1465678 on Nov 01, 2011

Good

Posted by Reviewer3220369 on Dec 23, 2011

Good!

Reviva Labs, Vitamin E Stick

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Fat, but to me it doesn't deliver problems. I smear lips and area round eyes for the night. Very much I love effect!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Dec 29, 2011

Will buy again

Smooth lips

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

Great product

good

Posted by Reviewer2437247 on Jan 14, 2012

Love it

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 03, 2013

Excellent for hydrating my lips, my tattoos, my under eye area. I have noticed an important improvement on the hydration everywhere I put this product on. Love it and will totally repurchase.

This is AMAZING for very dry lips !

Posted by veroooo on Jun 07, 2013

I dont use this for my eye erea, but only on my lips. And it's so moisturising. I really love it. It's very helpfull for those who have very dry lips and want something that work immediately. This really does ! My boyfriend(who always works outside and teens to get dry lips) also juse this, and he does not use anything else on his lips because he is so happy with this. So after he has begun to use this firm he has almost never dry lips. I saw that some said that the smell of this was really awfull. I dont really understand that and I dont agree that at all. Because it almost dont have a smell at all. I always buy a lot of this one so I never run out of it. This is a product I have purchased many times here from iherb and will continue to buy it again and again:) And the price is amazing, you can't really beat that !

Hidratante

Posted by 5561129351440437929 on Jun 09, 2013

Lo que busco en un cacao es que hidrate mucho. Este cacao sin duda lo hace. Me ha gustado mucho y sin duda repetiré con él. Buena relación calidad-precio.