Reviva Labs, Vitamin K Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews

Unexpected results

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I ordered it to cure my rosacea. Rosecea can alterate your look and age you by amplifying some reliefs in your skin : this is my case. How I was surprised when I used it before bed each night and noticed a splendid improvement the third day when I woke up. It's like I had a younger skin thanks to a more even complexion. I also have noticed a tight sensation on my sensitive skin when applied then it's possible it provides a light temporary lift like aloe vera for some.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 17, 2012

Got this for bruising and scarring from shots and acne. Seems to be working well.

Vitamin K Cream

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 11, 2010

Since I bruise very easily, I really wanted to try this cream. It worked wonders on a recent bruise and the bruises I get from having blood taken. Great product.

Vitamin K Cream, Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer2065919 on Jul 04, 2011

I've used for two weeks - this has faded the huge air bag bruise I've had on my knee for over a year. It's not gone - but it's looking far better. Good stuff.

Lightens dark circles and spider veins

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 02, 2011

This does lighten dark circles and spider veins. It takes time, and it does not make them completely disappear - but then again it is not surgery or bizarre toxic chemicals. It works on me, but I tend to have a Vitamin K deficiency. I am a "free bleeder" who takes K supplements. Maybe that is why this product worked for me. If your dark circles have another cause, it may not work as well for you. Also helps fade bruises. I can tell a difference.