Finally a little relief!

Posted by Reviewer2426178 on Apr 02, 2015

I want to start off saying upfront that for me it wasn't the miracle cure and saver that I think we all wish for, the night and day kind of difference, however this is the only product in years of searching that I come back to buy again and again. It gives me enough strength, enough energy, enough of the vitals that feel depleted and otherwise keep me down to be able to tackle life once again. It gives enough to take control again. I feel more energy and motivation to get up and make things happen, and even mentally I just feel more positive and confident. I and others close to me notice the difference (I've even been told my eyes look just a bit brighter and more full of life). It does feel to be less effective after a week or so, but I think it is our adjusting to a new baseline. Overall, it's helping me get to where I want to be and I'm very thankful for it.

Cheryl Australia

Posted by Reviewer1574138 on Jul 07, 2010

I am continually using pills to give me extra energy some good, others full of stimulants that can leave me feeling so drained at the end of the day. I purchased this product to help boost my adrenal glands and leave me feeling more relaxed than tired and irritable by afternoon. The formulation and quality is superb and also very affordable.

Didn't quite work for me

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Feb 15, 2011

I got a lot of energy the first day I tried it, but didn't seem to help after that.

Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer3082074 on Feb 12, 2012

Excellent product. Help me well with my energy. I will buy this product again

Good

Posted by Reviewer1121804 on Apr 18, 2012

I need more time to give a review

DONT BUY!!!

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.