DIDNT WORK

Posted by 4699140698336411087 on Apr 25, 2016

I bought this product because of all the good ratings . I've just finished the bottle and I found no difference what's so ever . Disappointed 😔

doesn't work

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 10, 2016

My husband suffer's from asthma almost 4 times a week, at night. I keep our bedroom v clean, with sheets and blankets washed everyday. I even got a Dyson handheld vacuum cleaner just to vacuum the mattress everyday. Some days, all tat works and he is asthma-free. On other days, he would start to have asthma for some reason and I would give him 2 pills immediately. And after 2 hrs, I would give him 2 more pills becos he would still be wheezing badly. But more than 50% of the time, his asthma would remain just as bad and he would have to reach for his Ventolin inhaler. ( The other 50% of the time, his asthma would get a little better but there would definitely still be a discernible wheeze from his lungs). Still we kept the faith and I would keep giving him this supplement, hoping tat one day, it may just work miraculously. (Also ,I didn't know wat other supplements I could buy for him on iherb). But after almost 7 bottles, I think it's time to write off this pdt It does not work at all for my asthmatic husband.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

It works!

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

Wayne

Posted by 4799513715234532174 on Nov 14, 2014

Great product

Best thing since sliced bread!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 11, 2014

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

couldn't use but it did clear chest

Posted by 5597298140387447967 on Sep 17, 2014

I couldn't use this product because I got chest pain after about the 5th dose. (I get chest pain with lots of meds, like Goldenseal, certain hormone rxs,...) But it did clear my chest of asthma symptoms while taking it. I've been on steroid inhaler for 26 years, trying to get off of that. I started with one capsule at a time, then after three successful doses, upped it to two at a time as directed. It took about 12 minutes to feel the effect of Asthmaclear. By the 2nd full dose I knew it wasn't right for me.

Asthma clear

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 28, 2014

Works great!

Hummm...it's OK! It is NOT great! NO, it is NOT! Disappointed.

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Dec 15, 2013

It did not achieve the success even with double dosing. I did however, STOP after five - seven days of use. Yes, I did detect some...slight relief...however, NOT warranted over two stars. Three (3) stars would be the MAX!

Действительно легче

Posted by Reviewer1832822 on Oct 25, 2013

Да, действительно с ними легче. Стала пользоваться ингалятором меньшее количество раз.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »