Can't live without this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1323192 on May 07, 2010

Several years ago I suffered chemical burns in my throat and lungs. Multiple doctors insisted on treating me as if I had asthma, which I didn't. Needless to say they didn't help me. Between the ER, primary care, and several specialist, I was bounced around to 10 different doctors for months. The only answer they could come up with was one inhaler after another. Well, inhalers are full of CHEMICALS, the doctors didn't believe me when I told them this was hurting me more, not helping. I still could not walk more than 20 feet without stopping to catch my breath. I began researching herbal alternatives. I very DESPERATELY needed help and pharmaceutical drugs were clearly not helping. I finally found Clear Lungs. I took two capsules while I was still at the store where I purchased it. By the time I got home,(approx. 20 min.) I could breath freely. I have not taken any prescription meds since. Clear Lungs enabled me to breath almost normally, and very significantly reduced my pain. I have been taking Clear Lungs for 8 years now, I have been able to reduce the dosage from every 4 hours to once or sometimes twice a day. Sometimes I can even skip a few days and still be able to breath with only minimal pain. Clear Lungs has been an answer to prayers. I would be in real trouble without it. Thank you Ridge Crest Herbals!!

Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on Oct 27, 2009

We take this at the first signs that our body is having trouble fighting off something. Examples would be an abrupt high fever or chest congestion. Four years ago when my children were in college, they followed their doctor's advice, taking antibiotics repeatedly. By researching, I learned that the path they were on would likely lead to serious illness like pneumonia. That is exactly what happened. After the antibiotics for the pneumonia, they agreed to begin following Dr. Mom's advice instead, which was to take Clear Lungs when needed. They have needed it less & less because their immune systems have been strengthen by Clear Lungs instead of weakened by antibiotics.

Very satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2792175 on Feb 22, 2010

I've been using this product daily for 8+ yrs, it really works, keeps mucus from settling in your lungs. I have seasonal allergies & used to get pneumonia 2-3 times a year, but not since I started taking clearlungs! Works great!

This stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Aug 28, 2007

I've been using this product for many years. My husband has been taking it lately for allergy/asthma cough and 4 caps gives him quick relief (it's working more on symptoms than cure in this case). I took fairly large amounts several years ago and got completely over bronchitis in 4 days!

clear lungs!

Posted by Reviewer1205728 on Feb 17, 2009

Along with vitamin C, this product cleared up a chest cold before it got too bad. It also finally cleared up my old dog's bronchitis along with vitamin C. Thank you!

bc

Posted by Reviewer2286487 on Jun 11, 2008

My 84 year old Mother was experiencing diminished lung capacity and wheezing -- these symptoms cleared after she started taking Clear Lungs.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2536439 on Jan 28, 2007

I've been using this for years and it works every time! Take it if you are affected by dampness, or wind-irritated allergies. Stops cough and congestion.

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Jan 27, 2009

Quick relief for my mild-to-moderate asthma attacks. No jitters, either. Great stuff.

Clear Lungs

Posted by Reviewer1313546 on Jul 27, 2011

our daughter is on a vent,this has helped keep the mucus from getting thick. When can tell when we missed a doseage,anyone whose on a vent,try it you'll see a difference ,within 2 hour. We find your price to be almost $4.00 cheaper than GNC.

Very Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2660187 on May 05, 2010

This product is wonderful against those nagging coughs that won't go away. My son has a hard time getting rid of coughs after a cold and this product hasn't failed yet. I gave it to my dad and it worked for him as well. I take it to help with sinuses that like to stay stuffy. I always try to keep a bottle in the house.