And great and works

Posted by 4665759761371349409 on May 04, 2015

This product already buy one years for child mukovistsidoza.Dalgo looking for something and finally found it. He really deystva.Preporachah it all CF patients in Bulgaria.

I am happy with this product.

Posted by 5053111597976338063 on Dec 31, 2014

I have emphysema affecting about 30% of my lung capacity (my description after an ultrasound scan etc.discussed with my doctor) and selected this to aid me with managing the condition. As the alternative to my doctor's recommended inhaler I have been taking ClearLungs for about two months at 2/time three times a day (my decision) and find that, at least, I am having no trouble with my condition other than what I had. I sent the product details to an extremely experienced Naturopath friend who declared ClearLungs to contain an excellent mix of products.

Wayne

Posted by 4799513715234532174 on Nov 14, 2014

Great product

Clear lungs

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 28, 2014

Does what it says!

Worthwhile

Posted by LouLou on Mar 12, 2013

This is worth taking if you want to clear some crap out of your lungs. I took half the bottle, had a few days off (as I went away and didnt want to forget) then took the other half. I think it is important to take it continuously when you do. Three times a day as directed. I was coughing up pleghm every morning..better out than in :-) I will probably take another course of this product later as I was happy with it and felt clearer in my sinuses and head.

Seems pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3263288 on Nov 19, 2012

Took this for a recent chest infection on recommendation of a friend. The infection & congestion cleared up sooner than they usually do, and I did not need antibiotics this time. Will likely stay on the maintenance dose for a while, then stop it and review.

Dependable

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Sep 24, 2012

I really can tell a difference when I take my Clear Lungs and when I don't. My son even said he can really tell a difference. Ever since I was a small child, I've had seasonal bronchitis. I can pretty much count on getting it each and every year. My son is the same way. WELL - I haven't gotten it in 2 years!!!!! I mean every year since I was a very small child, I would get this - but not for the past 2 years!!! And I do contribute a lot of that to the Clear Lungs!! As soon as I feel something building up in my chest, I take it regularly during the day. And basically, now, I take it every day!!! This stuff REALLY WORKS!!! I even sprinkle out a little bit for my little puppy - she does that snorting thing (reverse sneezing) and she sounds congested daily. It seems to help a little but I really don't know how much, if any, I should give her. I did combine it with the Raw Greens yesterday and today and it seemed to help a lot more than just the Clear Lungs alone.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2775194 on Sep 06, 2012

i love this product i have been using this product for five months i was born with asthma and using this product help clear my lungs i dont wake up with asthma in the middle of the night wheezing or coughing i told everybody i know that has asthma about this product and they have invested in it also my brother in law bought four bottles, this product is great.

LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer3250552 on May 15, 2012

Been an early Spring and have had more allergies than any year I can remember, was using my puffer ALOT. I'm mildly asthmatic and was really wheezy, I cannot believe the DIFFERENCE! I will never be without this stuff!

ClearLungs Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2226965 on Dec 30, 2011

This is an excellent product and I have found it to be very beneficial for respiratory conditions. I have had no side effects and use it to prevent colds from settling in the lungs which can lead to more serious conditions.