July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ridge Crest Herbals, Hair ReVive, 120 Veggie Caps

This product worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1775128 on Aug 06, 2010

As I turned 50, I noticed that all my tiny hairs around my hairline disappeared. I've read about this product on line and decided to give it try...I was totally amazed!!! Within a couple of weeks, my hair was growing back!!! The bonus, which the product does not advertise, is the "hormonal balance" herbs....I noticed within a couple of days of taking, how fantastic I felt, how much better I feel, much happier! I am sold on this product and HIGHLY recommend it!! Ridge Crest Herbals, do not stop making this product!!! It is fantastic for us women over 50!! Thank you!!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2551154 on Nov 23, 2009

This, taking 4, helps with my hypothyroid symptoms. My hair used to fall out horribly, but now it is minimal.

Hair Revive

Posted by Reviewer1958984 on Feb 06, 2008

I had been losing my hair at an incredible rate which was disturbing to me, and by the recommendation of my Dr.'s office I tried Hair Revive. Within 2-3 weeks my hair has stopped falling out so vehemently, and I am so elated about this. I am still waiting for it to grow back in, but have confidence that this product has helped me so far.

Really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2450203 on Dec 09, 2009

I started using this product after several months of distressing hair loss. After only 6 weeks of taking a full dose I noticed significant improvement. A year and a half later, I continue to take a maintenance dose of two capsules a day, and now have very healthy, full hair with no further hair loss problems. Definitely worth the investment!

Best Hair Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 15, 2009

I started using this product about 3 years ago and plan to take it for the rest of my life. It made a huge difference in my hair. My husband was always after me to let my hair grow long but it was so thin and scraggly. After taking these for a couple months (following the directions of 4 a day for the first 2 months and now 2 a day), my hair stopped falling out and is so much thicker and healthy looking. It addresses all 5 reasons women lose their hair: hormones, poor diet, etc. iherb has the best price I've found for it.